T-man
im going to jail tomorrow for the next year for a class a misdemeanor, what's up?
Yrrzy
bye then
Draku
well fuck!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
So posting on minus world got pushed up to class A huh
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 3, 2017 at 11:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: So posting on minus world got pushed up to class A huh

they had pages and pages of my post history and they said it was the most depraved material they'd ever read

you can imagine my face having to explain to the judge what the deal with the horse cock member bar was
Beako
Happy birthday! Hooray
Pib
(Apr 3, 2017 at 11:42 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2017 at 11:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: So posting on minus world got pushed up to class A huh

they had pages and pages of my post history and they said it was the most depraved material they'd ever read

you can imagine my face having to explain to the judge what the deal with the horse cock member bar was

guess ill meet you there then
this post brought to you by pib
Stirling
wait you can't be serious
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
who wants to be mod to replace t-man?
Pedigree
Please moderate despair
Beako
(Apr 4, 2017 at 6:10 AM)Elyk Wrote: who wants to be mod to replace t-man?

Uguu!
sealelement
(Apr 4, 2017 at 6:10 AM)Elyk Wrote: who wants to be mod to replace t-man?

i promise to only get on mw every third or fourth day and rule with an iron fist, editing all users' political posts to be cropped pictures from hentai with entertaining erotic dialogue and/or subway sandwiches photoshopped in
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Apr 4, 2017 at 8:22 AM)sealelement Wrote: i promise to only get on mw every third or fourth day and rule with an iron fist, editing all users' political posts to be cropped pictures from hentai with entertaining erotic dialogue and/or subway sandwiches photoshopped in
[Image: PEoBesN.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree

oh...

oh my fucking god