pepsi attempts to commercialize social activisim

T-man
finally an ad both the left and right can hate (albeit for wildly different reasons)

here's the nutshell for people who don't wanna watch 3 minutes of shit

man... black ppl need to start carrying around pepsis
Aidan
why didn't the police officer notice that the girl was carrying more than 20mL of liquid, enough to bring down a commercial airliner, and shoot her on site
Pea
feels too forced
T-man
(Apr 5, 2017 at 12:28 AM)Pea Wrote: feels too forced
Yeah I think that's basically the whole deal with this. It's the kind of blissful idealized tripe that only an advertising firm can shit out.
T-man
(Apr 5, 2017 at 12:23 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: why didn't the police officer notice that the girl was carrying more than 20mL of liquid, enough to bring down a commercial airliner, and shoot her on site
[Image: o6udBvG.png]
Pedigree
Pepsi deserves all the flack it gets for this commercial.

I'm surprised people aren't applauding it like they did all the exploitative pro-gay product commercials.
Beako
The Pepsi Cola company is not happy with us--that's okay, I'll still keep drinking that garbage.
Pib
ads like this seem like they're made by aliens who have a loose understanding of how a human brain works
this post brought to you by pib
Pea
coca cola is better
sealelement
its all sugar water and i think most people who look like the kind of people in that commercial would drink water, tea, or alcohol primarily

advertising is a bizarre alternate universe
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
1/10, needs more corpulent Donald Trump lookalike sipping Coca-Cola atop a mountain of skulls before being destroyed by the magic of Pepsi® unity
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling

>ugliest of the jenner/kardashian family

>bob marley's grandson betraying his roots and his own message

>not getting what activism is

>not knowing who you are marketing to

>taking DELET THIS seriously

in a world full of Arby's, Wendy's, and Denny's . . .

meet another company too fucking stupid to just hire some 20-something-year-old to advertise for a new age . . .

but this time . . .

they don't even have the balls to stay true
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man

>pepsi pulled the video

[Image: KFzAobo.jpg]
T-man
they pulled it even after making a statement defending the commercial

i just don't understand why make an ad like this in the first place, the parallels between the commercial and real life are all but subtle so why are these incredibly heated issues being reduced to having a pepsi with the fuzz

are there not enough puppies and memes to sell soda?
Pea
[Image: s15prjV.jpg]
Pedigree
tfw the official Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account has become self aware and posts memes all day every day
T-man
WEAPONIZED PEPSI LADS

[Image: C-x_DOyXkAENCQT.jpg]
T-man
they tried to do it right but

[Image: C-xfccyXUAARVjU.jpg]
God
violence from anarchists lel
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED