God
(Apr 14, 2017 at 4:26 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2017 at 9:23 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: have you considered how legalising prostitution (rather than decriminalising it) removes autonomy from sex workers and gives more power to the state?

but simply decriminalising it creates a marketspace around intercourse, meaning corporate interests will attempt to control sexual discourse
i support socialized fucking. from each according to their ability, in each according to their need

if corporate interests control sex work under illegal or decriminalised circumstances, wait till you see what it will do when it becomes legalised
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
(Apr 14, 2017 at 7:55 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: if corporate interests control sex work under illegal or decriminalised circumstances, wait till you see what it will do when it becomes legalised

your suggestions are as incoherent as they are impossible
how can one trust one's neighbours yet not value the democratic process
God
(Apr 14, 2017 at 7:59 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2017 at 7:55 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: if corporate interests control sex work under illegal or decriminalised circumstances, wait till you see what it will do when it becomes legalised

your suggestions are as incoherent as they are impossible
how can one trust one's neighbours yet not value the democratic process

have i just been trolled
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Kabuto
you're right, under full communism sex work wouldn't exist because the subjugation of women for profit wouldn't occur, however, there wasn't an option for that so i went with what was in the parameters of the test. under our current system sex workers rights can only be achieved through decrim and worker protections. in an ideal future women wouldn't have to do survival sex work but i feel like if a person wanted to do sex work as their profession/job/whatever you call it that should be their right to decide.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]