the worst comic possible (big nsfw warning its got dickes and penis and also balles)

Kabuto
[Image: 2017-04-04-cuckolding.png]

a great example of why just because you can doesn't mean you should
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku

>brought to you by patreon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
Hi! I'm a cuckold!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
yeah but did you license this comic before you reposted it?
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
who woulda thought someone on mw could be so closed-minded
Spooks?
I think this gave me severe depression!
Pib
what the fuck
this post brought to you by pib
T-man
I was just laying into this comic with a friend. It's honestly pretty awful, like how nonexistent does your self respect have to be for you to ever be proud to be a cuckold? This comic is legitimately depressing and will likely be used to create MRAs and MGTOWers for years to come.
Aidan
some of these panels are hilarious
Yoshi2
If this is somebody's kink then who am i to judge?

This comic is great and I think I will use it the next time I get called a cuck Cool
Stirling
the negative posts here are so bad; this was wonderfully done
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
(Apr 6, 2017 at 7:01 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: the negative posts here are so bad; this was wonderfully done

Yeah it's really informative. I now realize my disdain for cuckolding was based in ignorance all along!
Spritanium
Cuckolding = insecure guy's wife wants to fuck a bunch of dudes under the guise of empowerment, and the guy falls for it because he's either too scared to leave or has seriously low confidence in himself

If you get off on being disrespected and lied to then go right ahead​, not my thing
Spritanium
And then to top it off the comic ends with "my stupid and potentially heartbreaking fetish is totally fine, but some people introduce RACISM into the mix, which is NOT OKAY!"

So doing an unconventional sexual act, with consent from all participants, is only okay until an outside party thinks it's racist? Fuck you comic creator
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
because that is literally the only way that can play out ok
T-man
(Apr 6, 2017 at 2:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Cuckolding = insecure guy's wife wants to fuck a bunch of dudes under the guise of empowerment, and the guy falls for it because he's either too scared to leave or has seriously low confidence in himself

Yeah. I have a very difficult time believing a healthy, well-adjusted individual would willingly submit to being a doormat in this way. I feel like you'd need to be extremely emotionally detached for repeated cuckolding to culminate into anything besides a double murder-suicide.*

*This is hyperbole, a divorce or separation would also suffice
Spritanium
"It's a real rush throwing a husband out of his bed to fuck his wife!"

Yeah being an asshole is a real rush
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
Yeah that's really the crux of my issue with this. It'd be one thing if these people had shame, but they're trying really hard to legitimize two people disproportionately shitting on the other.
geno7
erika moen fucks me up because like... i like that shes trying to educate people about sex and weird fetishes and i do think societally we need to stop demonizing them, honestly as long as its in a consensual controlled environment do what you wanna do, anything goes, and dont let anyone judge you for it

BUT these comics are just viscerally upsetting to me for some reason?? it might be that i hate her art style to begin with so seeing sexual acts in that art style makes me want to ralf, it might be the way she goes about cutesy-fying the sex acts by being like "hello dearest perverts" and "lets start with those little cutey-patooties, the balls", it might be that there are so many weird awkward parts in her comics that you don't know if you're supposed to take seriously or not.... its just.. .nnnsnggh
geno7
i mean i think fetishes should be treated as more of a normal thing but i guess i agree tho that we shouldnt go totally in the opposite direction and try to like, legitimize or make fetishes something to be "proud" of necessarily, if anything because it just sounds dumb and awkward

like more "if youre into cucking thats cool, you do you" and less "fuck yeah, im proud to be a cuck"
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]