who are these fucking savages who eat unfrosted poptarts

T-man
[Image: 81zoSBkBlqL._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg]

it's just another thing for grandma to accidentally grab instead of the good ones
Elyk
maybe unfrosted pop-tarts are like diet soda?

the illusion of being a little healthier but still consuming garbage
Pedigree
Hey look, I'm pretend health food. You can trust me to feed your kid!
Spritanium
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM)Elyk Wrote: maybe unfrosted pop-tarts are like diet soda?

Diet soda is literally healthier though. It's all the same crap, but with an artificial sweetener instead of HFCS. Objectively better for you unless you're one of those people who thinks the diabolical FDA is trying to poison them with aspartame.
Spritanium
A pop-tart without frosting is more like a fig newton: something purported to be healthier than a regular pastry, and maybe it is, but the trade-off is you're eating something that's 100 times more nasty than a bowl of fresh fruit, while still loaded with added sugar.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
I'd argue with you about aspartame being healthier but then again you seem to have some kind of problem with agencies backed with research defining anything you consume as unhealthy. The MW-equivalent of "Fake news! Sad" even if someone posts statistics lol
Pedigree
I'll just stick with I'd rather drink water than diet soda because diet soda tastes like unwashed anal rings.
Agastya
i don't like the texture the frosting offers
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:30 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I'd argue with you about aspartame being healthier but then again you seem to have some kind of problem with agencies backed with research defining anything you consume as unhealthy. The MW-equivalent of "Fake news! Sad" even if someone posts statistics lol
I trust the FDA to tell me which things are ok to eat because that's their job

It depends on your definition of "healthy", diet soda has very few calories so it won't cause weight gain
Yrrzy
drinking diet soda cause its healthier is like asking someone to drill through your left kneecap rather than your right kneecap
Yrrzy
like if ur drinking soda you're already drinking something unhealthy, whats the few calorie difference gonna save you
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:28 PM)Spritanium Wrote: A pop-tart without frosting is more like a fig newton: something purported to be healthier than a regular pastry, and maybe it is, but the trade-off is you're eating something that's 100 times more nasty than a bowl of fresh fruit, while still loaded with added sugar.
But I like fig newtons....
sealelement
aspartame's negative effects are admittedly questionable, but diet soda still isn't really good for your teeth. caffeine addiction isn't very fun, either
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM)Elyk Wrote: maybe unfrosted pop-tarts are like diet soda?

Diet soda is literally healthier though. It's all the same crap, but with an artificial sweetener instead of HFCS. Objectively better for you unless you're one of those people who thinks the diabolical FDA is trying to poison them with aspartame.

It can be healthier but still be bad.
Beako
mommy, when i grow up i want to stop believing in science
sealelement
i was kind of hoping for a diet soda shit storm, to be honest. anyways, the frosting on pop tarts tastes like plastic
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
(Apr 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: like if ur drinking soda you're already drinking something unhealthy, whats the few calorie difference gonna save you

<2 vs 160 calories per 12oz isn't just a few
Spritanium
(Apr 9, 2017 at 8:04 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2017 at 6:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

It can be healthier but still be bad.
I never said otherwise, though bad is pretty subjective.
Yoshin
poptarts are shit
make your own pastries, easy to do and can be healthy and taste good
Fun With Despair
(Apr 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: like if ur drinking soda you're already drinking something unhealthy, whats the few calorie difference gonna save you
When I look at the nutrition facts, a soda is a third of the calories in a fast food meal. Cut out the soda and a fast food meal isn't that calorie high