Map of the Manor and Public Roles

Spooks?
Oh boy! It looks like it's the day before our game begins, so with that in mind, it's time to throw up the map to the lovely mansion you'll be spending the next couple of weeks in!

THE MANSION, 1F

[Image: xmGwJ2S.png]

THE MANSION, 2F

[Image: E7tPH35.png]

As you can see, it's quite the comfy vacation spot, with more than enough objects to kill each other with, of course. Remember to put a loooot of thought into your murders when you plan and submit them, because man, some good planning goes a long way when you're trapped in a house with 14 other people!

...Speeeaaaking of the other people, let's show off the names of the PUBLIC ROLES. They won't have their actual player name attached obviously, but these are the roles you can look forward to seeing clash or cooperate (albeit briefly!) in this edition of the Minus World Killing Game!

Ultimate Chef
Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Paranoia
Ultimate Film Student
Ultimate Caligrapher
Ultimate Snacker
Ultimate Liar
Ultimate Detective
Ultimate Assassin
Ultimate Lawyer
Ultimate Cosplayer

Now, what do they all do? You can assume some things about them, obviously, but you can't be sure! Once they die though, you'll learn all their powers, used and unused. There's also the SECRET ROLES, and those are a real hell of a time!

Anyway, tomorrow's the first Killing Phase, so just as a reminder, here's all the people who enrolled!

@Yuno
@Two_Finger
@Turb
@Pea
@"Cardcaptor Sakura"
@Cinna
@"BlasterMaster"
@"StirlADrei"
@"Junkenstein"
@Elyk
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
@Dude
Elyk
I claim the middle bedroom in the top row.
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Wow! "Just look at this beautiful place, Fluffy!"

"Fluffy" doesn't seem at all interested. Surveying the rooms, Sakura picks the one directly across from the bathroom on the upper floor. The room itself is quite modest and appears to have been untouched for quite some time, given the cobwebs and dust. Sakura gets settled in, tidying up the place and unpacking. On closer inspection of the door, Sakura notices something that unsettles her somewhat.

Hmm... "There's no locks on these bedroom doors, huh? Well, that's a bit peculiar. Though it could just be something you would expect from older architecture, it definitely makes me feel uneasy about our stay."

Sakura turns to Fluffy, but sees that he is not there. "He's probably just exploring the mansion", she thought to herself. Shrugging, she peers out the window of the mansion and sighs to herself.

"What exactly do I hope to get out of this situation?"
Draku
does kero count as a witness
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2017 at 10:07 PM)Draku Wrote: does kero count as a witness
I'm gonna step in here and say no.

Although I guess he could be a weapon if you're really looking to get obviously caught
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
M-Monokuma-sama! I would never exploit Fluffy like that! This game of yours hasn't even started yet! Are you already trying to frame me, you baka?! Mad
Pea
i'm claiming the top right room
not the bathroom
Kabuto
I'm gonna sleep on the terlet
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
im sleeping in the rec room fuckerss
Dude
sleep is for the weak
Agastya
ultimate cosplayer sure doesn't look suspicious or anything
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Cinna
i think the scariest part of this is we all gotta share 1 bathroom
[Image: lMWnRab.gif][Image: 0IJTSpi.jpg?1][Image: lMWnRab.gif]
Stirling
(Apr 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM)Cinna Wrote: i think the scariest part of this is we all gotta share 1 bathroom

`,:)
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Elyk
don't worry i always flush