[deleted]
T-man
this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen
kaZaam
yyyeah isnt a big prob w smartphones their battery life
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
I kinda get it.

Smartphones are powerful enough now that they're probably up to par with lower-end laptops. So instead of carrying around two devices and two chargers, it's one charger for the both of them.

Idk I kind of understand the appeal. When phones have better battery life, I could actually see this format replacing the standard ultrabook
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
i didnt look at the page much. yyea $99 for a laptop is p fucken nice
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku

>you plug it in via a cable

That's like the worst design choice possible for a laptop. What the fuck? I understand it's meant to work with a variety of devices but that should be the last resort, why no slot to open up and plug standard phone sizes into for safekeeping?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
(Jul 12, 2016 at 6:28 PM)wtl Wrote: im confused by the replies- the superbook has its own 8-hour battery that charges your phone while you have it plugged into it. that's pretty good for a laptop.

at $99 you can't beat getting a separate laptop, so if you don't have a laptop already i imagine this is a pretty sweet deal. esp if you already paid a pretty penny for your phone

Ahhh okay. If it has its own battery that's actually pretty cool. Instead of struggling to complete some task on your phone, you can complete it on a laptop while also charging your phone.
Draku
I realize they're all over the place but you could certainly do -something- for the more standard ones and have the dangling shit as a last resort if you have some crazy bullshit like I said. Just have a compartment that opens up that is sized to fit up to a certain scale of phone.
Spritanium
Yeah a vaguely-phone-sized padded compartment with a tiny microUSB built in would be awesome.
Draku
(Jul 12, 2016 at 6:54 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah a vaguely-phone-sized padded compartment with a tiny microUSB built in would be awesome.
Exactly what I'm asking for.
Aidan
this is a good idea
do they still make these