Spooks?
Attention, all residents of the Minus World Manor! A body has been discovered!

@Two_Finger has been discovered dead in the 1F HALLWAY in a flawless @Cinna disguise. His role was Ultimate Cosplayer, with the following special powers:

+When you attempt an action, you may request to disguise yourself as another player. Any players will see you as the player you disguised yourself as, but the Ultimate Detective will be able to see through your disguise.

Case File
-The victim was found lying in the Hallway, shredded by glass from the broken Trophy Case lying on top of them.
-The victim was using their power to dress as @Cinna, and may have been killed by someone waiting to kill her instead.
-The victim's liver was carved out with a Kitchen Knife, and left on a silver platter in the dining room.
-It is not known whether the victim was killed by the removal of the organ, or by the Trophy Case, as the body is covered in so many cuts.
-The Barbecue is sitting in the middle of the upstairs hallway, and the Stuffed Deer from the Hunting Room is sitting in its place on the Patio.
-The Knife Drawer in the Kitchen is filled with piss, but no urine traces were found on the body.
-The Security Footage has been erased for the night.
-The Bathroom has had the u-bend of the toilet removed from it.
-More than one Special Power has been used this night.

Other Info
-Three people total entered the Kitchen during the night.
-The library ladder was used once to descend, and once to ascend.
-Death Grips music was blaring from the Recreation Room all night, perhaps masking sound.
-Ironically, the only content of the trophy case was an award given to @Two_Finger himself for victory in the last Killing Game.

...Whoa. What the hell happened here tonight, guys? Jesus, I thought this was a killing game, not a circus!

Oh well! Time to give a brief explanation of the Investigation Phase! Basically, you'll all have unique witness accounts based on your actions and whereabouts last night. Through careful teamwork, cooperation, and maybe a bit of smarts, you'll probably be able to unravel this mess!

Discussion is key, so be sure to talk to your *friends* and try to work it out. Make sure to keep a decent amount of discussion to the thread though! A public record can really go a long way towards saving your ass later! Remember, you can ask me questions too, but preferably keep that public as well!

...Or you could just random lynch! I hear that's fun too! This brings our current list of living players to...

@Yuno
@Turb
@Pea
@"Cardcaptor Sakura"
@Cinna
@"BlasterMaster"
@"StirlADrei"
@"Junkenstein"
@Elyk
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
@Dude
Pea
who the fuck pissed in the kitchen
Stirling
More importantly, why did @"Cardcaptor Sakura" try to kill Cinna?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
Quote:-Three people total entered the Kitchen during the night.
so that's twofinger, the killer and a third party
if you're the third party please come forward and explain yourself, any information may be useful in solving the case
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
((Out of Character: For readibility's sake, I'm going to drop the usage of the Segoe Script font from this post.))

If we can rule out that other forces are at work with this incredibly strange series of events, perhaps we can find the truth. Here’s what I have observed so far, I'm still deciphering some of these strange occurrences...

Cinna, The Intended Victim?
From my limited interactions with the victim, it’s not hard to see that she isn’t well liked and anyone here could potentially have motive against her. I do have some suspects:

• Elyk mentioned getting revenge, though I’m not sure on who. Could he have had unfinished business with Cinna? Or could Elyk have had unfinished business with the actual victim, Two Finger who won the last killing game? https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2...3#pid34243

• Can it really be a coincidence that before the time of death, Pea seemed to have a fascination with the trophy case that was smashed? https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2219

• Blastermaster keeps asking others to ally with him, perhaps Cinna declined. Could the motive really be as simple as that?

Sabotage! A Secret Role?
Someone with a secret role has used one of their abilities in an attempt to lynch me. http://i.imgur.com/cHJw94W.png

I have some theories on who might have this secret role:

This is all based on what I have observed in threads leading up to these horrific results. For the record, I have been taking notes on everyone here so far but these seem to be the only relevant notes given current information.

Unfortunately, because I stayed in my room all night I did not have any further information. :( If you have any questions for me, please tag me using the mention system. A video game came out today and I'm going to be playing that. I will check back later.

Code:
ie: @"Cardcaptor Sakura"
Given that Two Finger had won the previous killing game, is it possible there are others like Elyk who may be bitter towards him? Is it possible the killer could have known that Two Finger disguised himself as Cinna?

There are so many questions... what a strange night indeed.
Pea
my regards about the trophy case were pure coincidence
Aidan
drei claims sakura wanted to kill cinna
sakura was concerned cinna was going to kill her
2f was disguised as cinna

perhaps this is a case of twisted self-defense

it's extremely suspicious that you claim to have spent the whole night in your room @"cardcaptor sakura". just about everyone else was out doing things. are you sure you have an alibi?
I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt, Pea-kun. Could you tell us how your night went from start to finish?
Stirling
Pea is why the security tapes were wiped.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
(Apr 11, 2017 at 5:54 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: drei claims sakura wanted to kill cinna
sakura was concerned cinna was going to kill her
2f was disguised as cinna

perhaps this is a case of twisted self-defense

it's extremely suspicious that you claim to have spent the whole night in your room @"cardcaptor sakura". just about everyone else was out doing things. are you sure you have an alibi?

I never set foot out of my room last night. I went to sleep early, as I was exhausted thanks to the flight from Tokyo. Please do explain to me in what context Drei's comment came up, because I never said I wanted to kill Cinna nor would I act so rash as that. Actually, I'm more concerned about this collusion between Drei and yourself now that you mention it.
Stirling
If you really want to claim collusion, then it's clear you're just defending yourself. He hasn't been in touch with me at all, and he simply is going off what I said.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
(Apr 11, 2017 at 5:55 PM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt, Pea-kun. Could you tell us how your night went from start to finish?

idk why im getting the blame over my remark about the trophy case. i did notice 2f but that was when they died, although the body wasnt as fucked up as described by the autopsy.
Aidan
(Apr 11, 2017 at 5:58 PM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: I never set foot out of my room last night. I went to sleep early, as I was exhausted thanks to the flight from Tokyo. Please do explain to me in what context Drei's comment came up, because I never said I wanted to kill Cinna nor would I act so rash as that. Actually, I'm more concerned about this collusion between Drei and yourself now that you mention it.

idk why drei said it but it definitely makes sense given what we know

in regards to the collusion
1. we're not colluding i'm just trying to figure out what happened to twofinger
2. don't try to change the subject while i'm accusing you of murder, it makes you look even more suspicious
Are you sure that you're not the one being overtly defensive if you claim that I did it just from the fact that I'd suspect you two might work in tandem?

I would still like to know where you got this information that I would like to kill Cinna, as I never said that nor did I wish harm on a girl I had just met. I had concerns, yes, but it's a pretty huge leap to suggest I would kill her especially when nobody can place me outside my room last night. Not to mention Cinna isn't the only person who wasn't very kind to me from the beginning.
Spooks?
Oh, I'll be making the CLASS TRIAL thread and poll in a few hours, just so you guys have a decent grasp on the case (Hopefully) to discourage random clueless picks!
Aidan
@"monokuma" do we see a bloody knife anywhere? perhaps somewhere in the kitchen
...... or in sakura's room?!
For the record, the accusation that you two are colluding doesn't come from nowhere. Blastermaster has been asking out loud for allies here and on Discord. It's not a hard conclusion to come to that Drei would accept such an offer since a Blastermaster, Cinna and Drei combination is certainly not unheard of in the realm of the Kira Game. One might even come to the conclusion that you're all good friends.

It's not changing the subject, it could hold relevance. It is entirely possible that you two witnessed Two Finger's cosplay attempt and took advantage of the situation.
Spooks?
(Apr 11, 2017 at 6:14 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: @"monokuma" do we see a bloody knife anywhere? perhaps somewhere in the kitchen
...... or in sakura's room?!
Nope! There's no bloody knives in either place!

There was one knife taken from the Kitchen though... Does that mean someone still has it?
According to the Killing Game archives, there is another possibility to consider. The Ultimate Detective is capable of seeing through disguises, so if the UD has unfinished business with Two Finger, Two's disguise wouldn't have stopped them.