Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_23.png]
being apart from sonia nevermind (and from women in general) for so long has changed me as a person, and since we're all going to be living with each other for who knows how long i feel obligated to clear this up to prevent issues from occuring in the future. pls listen

[Image: Bustup_04_12.png]
at times i am unable to control my sexual urges, leading me to do things such as wander the hallways in the nude. i try to suppress it if i can but i'm oftentimes overpowered by my own hyperactive libido, spurred on by my complete lack of contact with miss sonia. i have been known to have... unconventional methods of fulfilling my desires.

[Image: Bustup_04_13.png]
HOWEVER
i am always able to maintain enough self-control to suppress my desires in times of high tension or danger, or when i must get a task done immediately. i am especially collected when working on machinery or anything similar; it's essentially what keeps me under control. i've also never forced myself onto anyone, and will never do so in the future.

[Image: Bustup_04_04.png]
i know a lot of you guys are probably going to be weirded out by this long spiel of mine, but i had to do this in order to clear up any confusion or trouble that may be caused by my often involuntary actions. i want to be able to get along with you all, and putting this out there would be better than having you all... see it for yourselves.

[Image: Bustup_04_09.png]
well, i guess i better stop rambling and get onto a different subject, lol. i'm hoping i can make some friends here, since you all seem like really good classmates to have around. i used to be known as the ultimate mechanic, but lately i've taken up a new career which will reveal itself in due time; don't worry though, i'll still be able to fix all of your electronics. if you want to ally yourselves with me, feel free to!

[Image: Bustup_04_16.png]
now, here's to an excellent school life!

pls note that none of this is actually real or based off of me, i only wrote this to spice up the game a little :p
Spooks?

>Not doing nofap

It's like you don't even try!