78.57%
Cinna
0%
Dude
0%
Total: 14 vote(s)
Spooks?
Oh boy! It's time for a CLASS TRIAL!

Well, I guess it's more like a LYNCH VOTE but who am I to mess with conventions?

I'm someone too lazy to, that's who! Anyway this is the easiest part of the whole game. Click the poll option for the guy who you think did the deed, and the guy with the most votes will be Executed.

Guess right, and the killer gets got and you all proceed. Guess wrong, and the innocent guy you voted for dies, while the mysterious killer takes half the pot and continues alive in the game!

Isn't it fun? Just remember, if the votes are all even, or if no one votes, a random will be executed instead!
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Upon seeing the votes cast against her, Sakura hangs herself. Kero is nowhere to be found.
Spooks?
Monokuma cuts the rope as Sakura is just beginning to lose conciousness. She lies sputtering but still alive on the ground

Technically that's a murder attempt, dipshit. It's daytime, come on.
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_03.png]
@"Junkenstein" - on what grounds do you vote for me?
Kabuto
I s-s-still don't trust you about n-not looking at me in the b-b-bathroom! A-a-a-after all, it was s-s-someone with an S in their name, and y-you're the c-creep jacking off all over the p-p-place!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Lord Bowser
(Apr 11, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Junkenstein Wrote: I s-s-still don't trust you about n-not looking at me in the b-b-bathroom! A-a-a-after all, it was s-s-someone with an S in their name, and y-you're the c-creep jacking off all over the p-p-place!
[Image: Bustup_04_19.png]
i've mentioned before that i don't do... things in bathrooms. they're too simple and basic for my tastes, therefore i have no reason to be in the bathroom. even if i somehow was in there for... reasons, i wouldn't be specifically eyeing you; you're too submissive for me to enjoy.
Kabuto
H-hey! J-just c-c-c-cuz I s-stutter you t-think I'm s-s-s-some kind of sub?! T-that's besides the p-point. I d-d-don't have to believe you and your g-g-gross habits!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Cinna
lmao salt cam, i'm fuckin weak

also homie i saw u quoting my posts in that other thread, FIRST OF ALL LEMME GET U STRAIGHT

I AM SARCASTIC I was not seriously attacking you wtf. take my sarcasm the same way you'd take some dumb ass roleplaying; it's just a front so calm down smh

also people like me tf you coming from w that????

A L S O I was the only one who did no actions yesterday as you all found out in Discord. I was at a concert and out of town the entire day, up until like 3am this morning. and i can't access the forum through my phone for whatever reason
[Image: lMWnRab.gif][Image: 0IJTSpi.jpg?1][Image: lMWnRab.gif]
Spooks?
Aaaaand the results are in!

With 11 votes, @"Cardcaptor Sakura" has been EXECUTED!

And surprise, surprise. You caught the killer!

Her role was uLTIMATE ASSASSIN, with the following abilities and traits!

+Once per game, you may use a SPECIAL POWER that allows you to guarantee your kill that night.

...Anyway, that's that. Good job, for a bunch of morons.

And no. I'm not cleaning out that drawer.

The next Killing Phase begins soon! Get ready!
Yrrzy
so hexes exist huh

interesting