Spooks?
Attention, all residents of the Minus World Manor! A body has been discovered!

@"StirlADrei" has been discovered dead in the Courtyard. His role was Ultimate Liar, with the following special powers:

+Gain 200 EX whenever an innocent player is executed. That number doubles if you were the murderer.

Case File
-The victim was found stabbed in the back in the Courtyard. No urine trace was present on the body.
-A trail of blood leading off the Patio suggests the body was moved from there.
-The body has a series of bedsheets tied around its waist, forming somewhat of a harness.
-The rest of the bedding is fluttering from the victim's window, tied into a rope.
-The hose is still running next to the body.
-6/7 of the Piss Knives have been cleaned in the kitchen sink.
-All the spoons have been replaced with drawings of spoons, and the real spoons are in the Library.
-The Dinner Bell is missing from the Dining Room.
-Two_Finger's corpse has disappeared and the Trophy Case is filled with meat.
-The Stuffed Deer is missing an Antler.
-More than one Special Power was used tonight.

Other Info
-Celine Dion was echoing from the Rec Room all night.
-Semen traces are present throughout the Library, as well as on a hot dog bun in the kitchen.
-A large mural made of food in the shape of Chaika The Coffin Princess is displayed on the Dining Room Table.
-The Immortal Dog video was blasting from someone's room all night.

...You guys are really tanking my property value here. Although last night one of you chumps drew the most artistically beautiful penis drawing I've seen since '02, so great job!

Also, you may not have realized, but the Super Special Secret role had its passive come into play! It'll be revealed to the role holder soon, along with unveiling the secrets of the Locked Room!

Anyway, for the time being, there's a murderer on the loose, so do your thing!

REMAINING PLAYERS
@Yuno
@Turb
@Pea
@Cinna
@"BlasterMaster"
@"Junkenstein"
@Elyk
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
@Dude
Pea
alright thats it nobodys eating my food anymorw
Aidan
Jsyk i saw turb on his way to the patio so he is a prime suspect
Yrrzy
Is the body wet?
Pedigree
ooOOOOoooOOOoo im a ghost
Spooks?
(Apr 13, 2017 at 6:39 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Is the body wet?
The body is wet, but so is the entire lawn!

The hose was left on remember?
Yrrzy
Can we look around for the missing antler?
Spooks?
(Apr 13, 2017 at 6:50 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Can we look around for the missing antler?
You search inside the house for the missing antler. You don't find it anywhere inside, but you don't check anyone's bedrooms. The wall is also far too high to throw it over, so you don't bother looking outside much.

You do however find Two_Finger's body outside in a bush.
Aidan
Since the victim was killed near the 1F stairs, any info people received going up or down the stairs may be helpful
Turb
To clear something up rn: I have the antler but I am not the murderer, breaking it off was the only thing I did on the patio. I did not plan a murder tonight either, I just got the antler.

A timeline of events from my perspective:
*I am woken up by IMMORTAL DOG blaring from Yuno's room.
*I head down to the kitchen to repent for my sins, and see that Dude is already washing the knives.
*I notice Draku sitting at the Dining Room Table from where I am in the Kitchen, having a nice time with the Chaika portrait.
*I help Dude wash the rest of the knives off (for some reason there is an unaccounted-for piss knife today), Yrr comes in and gets meat from the fridge, and Celine Dion starts blaring from the Rec Room.
*Dude immediately rushes the fuck into the dining room, takes the dinner bell and starts slamming it while running towards the 1f library.
*Of course this is of no concern to me, I have already baptized my unholy creations in the sink. I walk towards the patio; the cloth rope is already there and dangling out of someone's bedroom window. I do not notice a body or anything else amiss at this point, and snap the antler off the deer.
*However, I decide to look off into the distance to the Courtyard and notice both a hose running outside and a collapsed, bloody person in the grass. An extremely wounded and bloodied Agastya emerges from a bush, and I see him begin to circle the courtyard.
*Normally you'd think I'd try to investigate more here but nah I just hauled ass back to my room with the antler.

Also I didn't see this happen but I'm 85% sure Soda jerked off on the hot dog for Reasons.
Dude
(Apr 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM)Turb Wrote: (for some reason there is an unaccounted-for piss knife today)
i forgot to wash the knife i was carrying around before
oops
Aidan
did anyone else see agastya?
Yrrzy
which room was the rope from, do we know whos room that was it was drei's
Spooks?
No idea!

But someone else might know!
Agastya
(Apr 13, 2017 at 7:13 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: did anyone else see agastya?

i was too busy replacing the spoons with artistically remastered fake spoons to be a dirty murderer
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Aidan
(Apr 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM)Agastya Wrote: i was too busy replacing the spoons with artistically remastered fake spoons to be a dirty murderer
likely story agastya
or should i say ASSASSINYA

also @"monokuma" is he bloody
Spooks?
Agastya is in absolutely great condition, not a spot of blood on him!
Agastya
slightly more constructive information:

dude has the dinner bell, the absolute madman
somebody without an anime avatar swung by the security room
soda gets off to studying law books
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Dude
ding ding
Turb
The hose was running so it's feasible he could have washed off the blood, not so much the wounds. I didn't get to see how deep they were though, just that he was extremely wounded.

I reread my results and noticed that the cloth rope I went past was torn and that I specifically pushed past it. If something was weighing it down I likely would have noticed.