Yuno
6.67%
Draku
6.67%
Pea
6.67%
Total: 15 vote(s)
Spooks?
Alright, alright. Maybe it's a bit early for this I GUESS but it's good to have around, right?

You all know the drill.
Draku
WHERES THE TWO FINGER OPTION (not serious it's probably a necromancer)
Draku
(Apr 14, 2017 at 12:03 AM)Dude Wrote: oh i was waiting for somebody else to say it so i could confirm it but apparently turb already did
for what it's worth i DID see agastya moving two's body out onto the patio as i was heading for the kitchen
CAUGHT IN A LIE. IT WAS DUDE
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
Oh boy! The results are in!

With an overwhelming amount of votes, it look like today's execution target is... @Dude !

Dude is suspended over a deep basin by a string of tied together bedsheets. Knives line the bottom, all pointing up. The bedsheets are cut, and Dude lands on the knives, impaling himself.

As he twitches in agony, piss begins to fill the basin, the acidic liquid burning his wounds as he struggles and writhes in pain, his blood mixing with the piss and turning it a dark orange.

As soon as his struggles stop, and the last gurgle leaves his throat, the piss is drained, and his corpse is rinsed off with water.

Well, well well. It looks like you lynched the correct suspect!

Dude's role was Ultimate Paranoia, with the following abilities and traits!

+You will know every time someone attempts a murder on you and fails. You will not know who it is though.
---
Congratulations! Now, onto the next Killing Phase!