Spooks?
Well then! It's looks like it's time for the next Killing Phase!

Oh, speaking of which, it's time to reveal and unlock a certain thing.

The Locked Room has been unlocked, it is now the ESPIONAGE ROOM. Inside the room, you find various notes and files, along with a secret passage down to the GYM. You may stop here and learn something random about a player or role of your choice, but if you do so, you may not kill. You are however, free to take the passage down to the GYM and still commit murder.

I feel like with this revelation, I should probably let it slip that there's an Ultimate Secret Agent among you, as well as an Ultimate Infiltrator among you!

Happy killing!

REMAINING PLAYERS
@Yuno
@Turb
@Pea
@Cinna
@"BlasterMaster"
@"Junkenstein"
@Elyk
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
Aidan
If you want to use the Espionage Room please PM me, @"BlasterMaster" with the information you want to look up and any other actions you might have during the night. Also, for security reasons please put your role in the Subject line.
Thank you, and happy killing.
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2017 at 7:43 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: If you want to use the Espionage Room please PM me, @"BlasterMaster" with the information you want to look up and any other actions you might have during the night. Also, for security reasons please put your role in the Subject line.
Thank you, and happy killing.
If you want to get obviously murdered, please PM him @"BlasterMaster"
Yuno
I hope night better then last
Pedigree
lynch the pisser

too much piss in this motherfucking killing game
Yrrzy
lynch the ghost
Two_Finger
oooooooo
Dude