Just got back from watching Get Out

God
best horror film i've seen in a very long time, maybe even The Best. i'm inclined to put it in my top 5 films of all time. reminds me a lot of The Shining; it has a tonne of trope inversions that really sink into you once you leave the cinema. has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this Modern Masterpiece of Cinema? what were your thoughts?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pedigree
I would like to see it, it sounds like Good Sh*t.
Yrrzy
ive heard its good but i barely see movies ever
Watched and thought similarly of it; it's a very smart film and more of a thriller than a horror movie(which is what everyone kept calling it). It's also very short imo which definitely makes it easier to recommend gotta watch it again soon to catch all the symbolism
CHESHIRE ☯
It's on my to-do list, but I promised myself if I saw it in theaters I'd have to take a white woman with me
God
(Apr 19, 2017 at 12:33 AM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: It's on my to-do list, but I promised myself if I saw it in theaters I'd have to take a white woman with me

lollll
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED