i didnt know renard (thefurry one) made mario left the cheese out thats fucking funny

fucker5
granted renard sucks and is also an abuser last i checked but what a small world
fucker5
mario left the cheese out> furry music, imho
T-man
[Image: E24FU9v.jpg]
kaZaam
woa really
kaZaam
why do so many internet famous people happen to be old mfggers
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
Because it was a Mario fan message board, it was a honeypot for 12 year olds.
Draku
who the fuck is renard
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
i know about him cause of stepmania lmao
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
fucker5
The person who made mario left the cheese out
Draku
(Jul 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM)Toaster Wrote: The person who made mario left the cheese out
oh ok
Yrrzy
renard was the musician behind the vulpvibe and lapfox labels

they were a really talented musician with a huge following (including me) for years until they got outed as an abuser and pretty much lost it all within a couple days

and yea they were an mfgger under the name of 4eyes
Draku
how do u make furry music?

nvm

(thanks for the answer btw)
fucker5
(Jul 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM)Draku Wrote: who the fuck is renard
the person who commented "BEST SONG IN IIDX EVER FUCK YOU ALL" on this video of vox up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN59iGyMOO8
Draku
you know my original joke in my above post was going to be "do u like put thumbnails of furries on videos and then put unrelated music over it" but then i looked at his channel from that link
Yrrzy
it still hits me hard cause they were the majority of my music library at the time and all my "feel-good" music for when i felt like shit

so suddenly i felt like shit at finding out my idol was a shitter and couldn't do my usual thing of listening to music i liked to feel better

i still miss a lot of the music but i feel really bad listening to it now
fucker5
(Jul 15, 2016 at 12:11 AM)Draku Wrote: "do u like put thumbnails of furries on videos and then put unrelated music over it"
that's just furry nightcore
Yrrzy
its also all my nostalgia music from probably the best time in my life :((
Draku
(Jul 15, 2016 at 12:11 AM)Yrr Wrote: it still hits me hard cause they were the majority of my music library at the time and all my "feel-good" music for when i felt like shit

so suddenly i felt like shit at finding out my idol was a shitter and couldn't do my usual thing of listening to music i liked to feel better

i still miss a lot of the music but i feel really bad listening to it now
If you let how a content creator is as a person impact how you feel about their content itself you'll just end up hating everything. If their music made you happy to listen to because you legitimately liked it you shouldn't let how bad of a person they are affect that and bring it down.

I mean shit terrible people make good things all the time, doesn't make them any less quality.
fucker5
I think it's hard to let go of the association though. Lots of unpleasant people have contributed to good content but when somebody is an outright sexual abuser as well as a solo artist that's a lot harder to separate it from. like fuck it can already be hard to detach music from just times in your life or people you associate it with who had nothing to do with the music's creation
Yrrzy
sometimes i do listen again and justify it like that but i still feel grody afterwards