Spooks?
Attention, all residents of the Minus World Manor! Two bodies have been discovered!

@"BlasterMaster" has been discovered dead in the Bathroom, drowned in piss in the formerly-empty toilet. His role was ULTIMATE DESPAIR, a SECRET ROLE dedicated to framing the Ultimate Detective, with the following abilities and traits!

+Instead of killing, you can choose to go on alert, and you will know who attempted a kill on who. Shared with Ultimate Detective
+BLACKOUT: Once per game you may cause a blackout, cutting all power to the building. This also stifles the Ultimate Detective's power, giving them only one result from their alert. You can use this at the same time as any other ability
+WHITEOUT: If you kill someone, their role is never revealed

-You cannot cast a vote in the Class Trial
-You cannot kill the Ultimate Detective directly
-You gain nothing from killing outside of sewing despair. In order to win your share of the pot you must be alive when the Ultimate Detective is killed or executed.

Also found dead was @Pea , also found in that same bathroom. He was found with a knife stabbed into his stomach. His role was Ultimate Chef with the following traits and abilities:

+You start out the game with a kitchen knife. You can kill someone with this without needing to go find a weapon, or plant it on anyone of your choice.

Case File
-BlasterMaster's body is coated in GREEN PAINT
-A drawing of a penis, minus the left testicle, which has been torn off, was found on his body
-Pea was found with his penis completely tied up in twine, all circulation cut off
-The twine leads to Pea's room, where a spool has been placed
-The sink in the bathroom is cracked, and there are clear signs of a struggle
-The moose in the Hunting Room also has green paint on it
-BLUE PAINT is covering the floor outside the Library 1F
-RED PAINT is covering the floor outside the LIbrary 2F
-RED FOOTSTEPS are leading into a bedroom
-More than one Special Power was used tonight
-A deer head is lying outside the REC ROOM

Other Info
-Easter eggs are arranged nicely on the table in the dining room, next to twofinger's liver
-a bad SiIvagunner remix was playing all night from the REC ROOM
-Audio was heard of someone yelling EA SPORTS: IT'S IN THE GAME

No comment. Stop bringing back the piss you mongoloids.

Despair

REMAINING PLAYERS
@Yuno
@Turb
@"Junkenstein"
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
Yrrzy

>im not dead

YALL FUCKED UP AHAHAHAHAHA
Pea
real talk yall are fucked up also im dead
Agastya
May I offer you all an egg in these trying times?

- Turb and I moved downstairs mostly at the same time. They were making toast as I was collecting eggs to paint.
- I saw Yrr leave the rec room early in, and she saw me spill blue paint everywhere on 1F.
- On my way to 2F, BM tried to shoot me as I passed the hunting room, but he failed to kill me and I splashed him with some green paint in retaliation, marking him and (probably) the moose by association.
- I passed by Yrr on the way downstairs to paint eggs, as well.
- The rest of the night was peaceful egg decoration. Yrr yelled out Pea's name at some point after the SiIvaGunner remix was playing, but I have no idea how related that is.
- The red footsteps are mine, and I have one of my eggs in the bedroom to back this up.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
Can we check the floor throughout the manor for painted footsteps of the different colors?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
can we check if a knife is missing from the kitchen or if it's pea's chef knife?
Spooks?
(Apr 17, 2017 at 10:28 PM)Draku Wrote: Can we check the floor throughout the manor for painted footsteps of the different colors?
There are actually none at all! Besides the set leading into Agastya's room!
(Apr 17, 2017 at 10:35 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: can we check if a knife is missing from the kitchen or if it's pea's chef knife?
The chef knife and the kitchen knives are completely identical. There is one knife still missing though.
Yrrzy
can we check dude's room to see if he still had that knife from night 2

just trying to figure out if the knife used here was the one missing from the kitchen or not
Draku
was that in his room or in the corpse dump from being lynched? if its in the latter check that too
Kabuto
W-w-well, I c-can help with the paint p-problem at least! I d-d-didn't see much exciting on the tapes, but I did s-see Agastya with green paint all over!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
did you see that in person or on the tapes?
Kabuto
On the t-tapes. L-let me check my PM again real q-quick to see if there was anything else u-useful.
Kabuto
Agastya s-splashed the paint all over B-B-BlasterMaster, and c-consequently h-had it on themself.
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_12.png]
i... i... i-i-i-i....

uh..............

[Image: Bustup_04_12.png]
i don't.... i-i didn't... do... this...
Yrrzy
yep, thats correct, BM shot agastya so he retaliated by coating him in paint
Kabuto
O-oh, and t-this wasn't on tape, I w-went to the b-b-bathroom to p-pee before going to look at the tapes and I s-saw P-Pea setting up some sort of t-t-t-twine contraption on the shower. I t-think he did himself in with aut-t-t-toerotic asphyxi...asphix...he j-jerked himself to death.
Draku
Does the "no 2 attempts" thing factor suicides in?
Spooks?
(Apr 17, 2017 at 11:46 PM)Draku Wrote: Does the "no 2 attempts" thing factor suicides in?
As with last game, suicide is an attempt!
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_13.png]
okay, you guys are some real fucked-up cunts sometimes, you know! i was incredibly traumatized by what happened in the bathroom, and you couldn't even give me some time to compose myself before interrogating me!

i did not kill pea or bm! i was baited into the bathroom, pea tried to fucking rape and kill me, but someone knocked me out, and when i woke up, pea and bm were both dead in the bathroom! is that enough evidence for you?!?!
Yrrzy
no