Kabuto
[Image: Vg73MX3.png]
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pib
[Image: sZhO7F0.png]
this post brought to you by pib
Demonlemon
[Image: fencepost.jpg]
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Yrrzy
this one
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 6:02 PM)Demonlemon Wrote: [Image: fencepost.jpg]
thought this was a wooden buttplug or something until i kept scrolling
Superchao
[Image: 1DmXlIZ.jpg]
Beako
Basically anything posted by this user. It's hard to pick a favorite.
Aidan
this is a contender
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 12:31 AM)Puddin Wrote: this is a contender

Wait a second? You're Puddin? I'm Puddin! Wow!
Pedigree
which puddin is the real puddin Hmm...
Aidan
another strong candidate
Spritanium
(Apr 20, 2017 at 6:07 PM)T-man Wrote: thought this was a wooden buttplug or something until i kept scrolling
The shape is right. Just saw off the excess and apply some lacquer
[Image: supercorrect.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
My favorite post is in the abyss now, it was on -W 1.0 and can never be retrieved ever again.
(Apr 20, 2017 at 9:51 PM)Beako Wrote: Basically anything posted by this user. It's hard to pick a favorite.

[Image: hm2IvIe.png]
I am EXTREMELY flattered, you guys.
Draku
(Apr 22, 2017 at 1:56 AM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: My favorite post is in the abyss now, it was on -W 1.0 and can never be retrieved ever again.
[Image: AwR8GaG.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
Suggestion: Release the contents of the old staff forum
Draku
(Apr 22, 2017 at 5:29 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Suggestion: Release the contents of the old staff forum
every time that i remember that old mw had a member discussion section in the staff forum im reminded that teddy teddy'd because of my posts roasting him in there.
Pedigree
post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts, post the roasts,
Draku
me Wrote:i thought it was funny that he sent a big wall of text that basically says "ban sp because i can't control myself" to everyone because i wouldn't post it here

he really pretty much just acts like a douche any time he does anything and then tries to act like he isn't
me Wrote:
mcknackus Wrote:I dunno, this seems uncharacteristically stupid from a guy like Teddy. This is like what I imagined Teddy would be like if he got drunk and started posting. Maybe that's exactly what's going on. Whatever the case, I find this sequence of events to be amusing and sad at the same time.

nah this seems like teddy to me

he just had to show more restraint when he was staff and lost his reason to
me Wrote:I really don't think Josh did anything wrong and I warned Teddy for his most ridiculous post already.

I doubt we need to do anything more unless Teddy acts up again.
LITTLE DID I KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN SOON AFTER