kaZaam
brazilian dark at 7eleven
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
dp
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I like a ton of beverages so it's hard to say

I've been mixing diet A&W with root beer flavored vodka and it's pretty goddamn awesome
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Poxni
water, sweet and/or green tea
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
kaZaam
black russian but w aforementioned braz dark instead of kahlua and double the vodk
kaZaam
holy shit i just realized choc milk and vodk is prob m a zing why i have i neber tried it
Spritanium
I had a chocolate shake with vodka before and it was delicious, so yeah chocolate milk would be good too

Basically you can add vodka or whisky to anything and it'll add several layers of complexity to the flavor, kicks ass
T-man
"complexity"

I don't know if I'm just not a bonafide adult but I have yet to find an alcoholic beverage I enjoy, only tolerate.
kaZaam
really like vod w cranberry juice but idt anybody else does

and not like that shitty ocean spray shit im talking actual cran juice
kaZaam
yyea its kind of acquired i guess. even still i dont like a lot of alcohol either. wine can smd and so can beer but its fuckin eberywhere so you kinda have to deal w it. gib me something hard or fuck off why load up at all
Spritanium
(Jul 15, 2016 at 6:12 PM)T-man Wrote: "complexity"

I don't know if I'm just not a bonafide adult but I have yet to find an alcoholic beverage I enjoy, only tolerate.

The trick is the ratio, straight alcohol is gross most of the time. Try grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam Honey (around $10, don't need fancy stuff for a mixer), get some ice in a glass, pour in 1 or 2 oz of the whisky, top it off with some Coke and stir. It just makes the Coke taste so much more complicated, like by itself it's just fizzy sugar water by comparison. You gotta get just enough alcohol in there to enhance the flavor.

I don't really get beer though, people love that shit and it just tastes like bitter soda to me. Hard liquor is the bomb

Also if you smoke weed and drink at the same time, you only need like 1/2 the amount of each for 2x the fun
kaZaam
idk i like vodka by itself
kaZaam
its just fun to make cocktails cause it works w p much anything
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 15, 2016 at 6:43 PM)wtl Wrote: just got some ecto-cooler at the store, good shit
I'm really curious about that stuff, what does it taste like?
Mario
[deleted]
Saltonara
[Image: sprite_zero_12oz_can.jpg?itok=y1bJPyYy]
I've loved lemon lime soda my whole life. Sprite always pulled it off the best.
Spritanium
Sprite Zero is some Good Sh*t, actually all the "zero" drinks are better than their diet counterparts. I think the diet branded drinks are actually supposed to taste different, while the zero ones are just meant to be a sugar-free version of the real thing
kaZaam
yea sprite was my first fav drink. apparently tho that lemlime shit is the worst for you atl for ur teeth iirc