[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
thank's
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
np
Agastya
one time i was playing starfox adventures and my great grandfather saw krystal and said she was pretty hot
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Kabuto
me to
Spritanium
(Apr 18, 2017 at 5:14 PM)Agastya Wrote: one time i was playing starfox adventures and my great grandfather saw krystal and said she was pretty hot

Anthropomorphized animals can be as hot as any human, which is why it's baffling to me that actual fursuits manage to circumvent literally every aspect of anthropomorphization that's even slightly attractive
T-man
(Apr 18, 2017 at 5:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Anthropomorphized animals can be as hot as any human, which is why it's baffling to me that actual fursuits manage to circumvent literally every aspect of anthropomorphization that's even slightly attractive

This. I'll fap to anything if you draw tits on it. Animals, objects, people. Whatever. Fursuits, however, are scary and will never not be associated with the fetishistic nature of the furry "fandom." No one is spending hundreds on a heavy, musky suit unless they want to get their rocks off in it.

[Image: uujrEG9.jpg]

The fact that you have no idea who's inside makes it scarier.
Kabuto
there are some really cute and good suits tho i mean. as with anything its easy to find horrific examples because of the quote unquote cringe factor of furries
Yrrzy
jizzing in a suit is a great way to waste a couple thousand bucks
Spritanium
I've literally never seen one that was appealing to me

I think it's because anthro stuff is 100% fantasy and it's basically impossible to replicate in the real world with current technology. For example, you can go to Disneyland and see a real-life Mickey Mouse, but even though it's in the real world it doesn't make you feel any of the wonder of a Mickey Mouse cartoon
Spritanium
Also for most furries I think the reason they dress up is less for simulated animal intercourse and more because it's fun
Yrrzy
objectively good fursuit

(linked because i post it a lot not because nsfw)
Spritanium
The only reason that one is good is because it doesn't use the big dumb soulless eyes

The creator took advantage of the fact that no fursuit will ever look like it has a real face, by choosing something that isn't supposed to look real
T-man
(Apr 18, 2017 at 6:18 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Also for most furries I think the reason they dress up is less for simulated animal intercourse and more because it's fun

If people like to dress up in mascot costumes for fun is there any reason why more stylized creatures are so uncommon?

Like where are the people who want to waddle around like this?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Instead we get shag carpeting vaping out of its eyeholes.

[Image: iCwFQS2.gif]
Spritanium
(Apr 18, 2017 at 6:57 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: iCwFQS2.gif]
Scott Cawthon has outdone himself this time
T-man
One thing can be said about SP and his fur suit, atleast he didn't fall into the trap of nonsensical neon monstrosities. I can appreciate that.

[Image: efd2d9ecf034f79ed4a126f82cc84f56.jpg]
Yrrzy
theres a word for those kind of characters

"Sparkledogs"

(its not a positive term)
T-man
(Apr 18, 2017 at 7:28 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: theres a word for those kind of characters

"Sparkledogs"

(its not a positive term)

I'm glad furries have a term for these assaults on our eyes.
Agastya
(Apr 18, 2017 at 5:37 PM)T-man Wrote: The fact that you have no idea who's inside makes it scarier.

don't you mean more exciting
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦