what is killing game and how do you play

T-man
It's popular but I don't understand what it is

please entice me to participate in the next one
Yrrzy
you """"played"""" the first one
Draku
I WAS RIGHT JUNKENSTEIN FUCKING PISSED IN THE TOILET ONE VISIT AND RETURNED WITH BM TO DUNK HIM IN THE PISS

I CALLED IT

AND WE DIDNT ACT ON IT SO WE JUST REVERSED IT

FUCK!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
what if T-man has been playing a secret role this whole time
Pedigree
The Ultimate Lurker
T-man
(Apr 18, 2017 at 10:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: you """"played"""" the first one

So it's like a set it and forget it thing

Hmmm
Pea
u get a cool badge if u win
T-man
I know this thread sounds like a meemee but I am genuinely curious. I've never into forum games before so it seems daunting.
Kabuto
its like a more complex Mafia, basically. If you've ever played Mafia/werewolf/vampire/etc
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku
(Apr 18, 2017 at 11:22 PM)T-man Wrote: I know this thread sounds like a meemee but I am genuinely curious. I've never into forum games before so it seems daunting.
I had no idea what the hell was going on last game and joined this one

It's fucking amazing. You'll get it easy in no time, it's just planning and problem solving
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
u kill someone or u do Ludicrous Bullshit all night and then when u wake up either ur dead or theres a murder mystery to solve together
Aidan
well at the beginning of the game despair sends you shit like this
Quote:Your role is ULTIMATE DESPAIR, a SECRET ROLE dedicated to framing the Ultimate Detective, with the following abilities and traits!

+Instead of killing, you can choose to go on alert, and you will know who attempted a kill on who. Shared with Ultimate Detective
+BLACKOUT: Once per game you may cause a blackout, cutting all power to the building. This also stifles the Ultimate Detective's power, giving them only one result from their alert. You can use this at the same time as any other ability
+WHITEOUT: If you kill someone, their role is never revealed

-You cannot cast a vote in the Class Trial
-You cannot kill the Ultimate Detective directly
-You gain nothing from killing outside of sewing despair. In order to win your share of the pot you must be alive when the Ultimate Detective is killed or executed.
then you send him something like this
Quote:use alert ability

Using the pencil and paper in my room I draw an immaculate photo-realistic rendering of an erect penis ejaculating. I then tear the drawing in half vertically (one ball in each piece) and put them both in my pocket. I stash the pencil back under the mattress and walk to the Security Room. If the door is open I stand back at an angle, as far as reasonably possible, bunch up the piece of the drawing with the left testicle into a ball and throw it in the Security Room. If the door is shut I'll slide the paper under the door frame. I then stand at the top of the stairs. If at any point I hear music, or after a few hours of waiting, I go downstairs to the Rec Room to play video games with Yrr.
then the next day you find out someone got murdered and you gotta catch the killer
unless you are the killer in which case you need to bullshit it
Two_Finger
it's not terribly different from your ms paint adventure kinda thing honestly