Spooks?
Attention, all residents of the Minus World Manor! A body has been discovered! Maybe it's a little early for this, but don't worry, voting won't be any earlier!

@Yuno has been found dead in the Kitchen, on top of the STUFFED BEAR.

Her role was ULTIMATE DETECTIVE with the following abilities and traits!

+Instead of killing, you can choose to go on alert, and you will know who attempted a kill on who.
+If you fail a kill on a target, you learn their role. If it is a secret role, you will only get a ??? as your result.

-The Ultimate Despair is impersonating your role and wants you dead.

Case File
-The victim's cause of death cannot be identified, as she is burned to a crisp
-The STUFFED BEAR has also been burned.
-All the arcade machines in the REC ROOM have been destroyed with glass bottles
-The books in the LIBRARY are also destroyed, shreds of paper scattered everywhere
-The DEER HEAD has been skinned, and the skin has been placed next to it
-A CHAIR LEG was missing from Yuno's room
-There was a BLACKOUT last night
-No special powers were used

Oh boy. Not a lot of evidence here!

It looks like not all of you were down with this fire plan after all! I guess it's time to test your trust even more: If you fully reveal your PM by pasting or screenshotting it, you will be executed!

Despair

REMAINING PLAYERS
@Turb
@Draku
@"Kazuichi Soda"
@Yrrzy
@Agastya
Draku

>wake up early

>wait for yuno

>yuno arrives with torch

>head downstairs

>hear angry voice yelling about despair and Monokuma

>turn but get KOed via sharp pain

>wake up in the gym, head to kitchen

>its empty except for what i assume to be yunos corpse and the charred stuffed bear

>check bedrooms, everyone is there but soda

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
my immediate notes are that Soda tried to kill Agastya and Agastya counter-attacked

this likely rules out either of them from killing Yuno
Agastya
I joined Yrr on the way to the BEAR FIRE, and she had a shotgun. On our way to the BEAR FIRE we passed the skinned deer head.

When we were hanging out around the BEAR FIRE, Soda rushed me with a taser and broken bottle, but I fought him off by slinging him away.

After he's in there, I put out the fire with a fire extinguisher and he runs off towards the LIBRARY and I notice a charred corpse on top of the BEAR FIRE PIT.

Someone else then enters and sees the corpse, then grabs a snack from the fridge.

If anybody was knocked out, it was likely Soda's doing, but anybody that was at the BEAR FIRE before Yrr and I is suspect.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
to clarify, agastya threw soda INTO the fire, and then extinguished it

(and my account is effectively identical to agastyas, only i grab a shotgun first, and i see a dark figure in the gym as we descend the stairs)
Pedigree
tfw you don't know if Agastya threw soda, a carbonated beverage, into the fire or killing game player Kazuichi Soda
Agastya
(Apr 19, 2017 at 6:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: tfw you don't know if Agastya threw soda, a carbonated beverage, into the fire or killing game player Kazuichi Soda

[Image: F75sDES.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
you're welcome for all the incoming ex :V
Lord Bowser
[Image: Bustup_04_12.png]
must... protect... taser... must... knock out... torch yuno.... must... knock out... yuno buddy... they get the zap zaps!!!

go to game land... danger... arcade machines... bad!!! destroy... arcade machines.... need... bottles!!!

outside... agastya.... bad... delete agastya!!! agastya... mean.... soda fire.... ran to book land...

books... bad! must delete... books... snow angels!
then... good books!!! soda relax... soda sleepy...

[Image: Bustup_04_22.png]
soda nothing wrong... soda innocent... agastya meanie... annihilate monokuma... d-d-d-despair !!!!
Yrrzy
does soda's assault on agastya count as an attempt?
Spooks?
(Apr 19, 2017 at 7:27 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: does soda's assault on agastya count as an attempt?
Hmmm... Nope! Soda wanted to taze everyone he came across, that's what he was doing to Agastya!
Yrrzy
Interesting

interested to hear Turb's account of the night
Turb
*made the deer mask for the sake of Jokes early on in the night
*holed myself up in the gym for safety since i figured i would be unwelcome at the bear fire and peeked around the corner every so often
*noticed yuno with a torch coming down the hallway and someone else behind her, heard an electrical sound ring out and the person behind her drop to the ground; yuno dropped the torch
*also saw and heard her drop to the ground, I saw Soda head in the general direction of the rec room but didn't see him enter for sure; just retreated back into the gym for then because i didn't particularly want to get zapped and he didn't notice me
*when I next came out, yuno was gone but I saw that the other person was Draku, I didn't send this in as an action but I dragged him in to the gym to protect him. I also took off my deer mask and threw it in front of the rec room while dragging him in.
*headed back into the hall at this point, saw someone coming down with a shotgun, as well as yet another person. Apparently they saw me soaking wet but I never went into the patio or the courtyard in either my actions or my PM so who knows what happened there.
*I was still in the hall/heading towards the kitchen; soda charged past with a taser and a broken bottle, ran at someone screaming about despair but they said "what about ultimate survivor don't you understand?" and threw him into the fire pit and extinguished it straight after. Soda ran into the library after this.
*went in the kitchen, saw Yuno's corpse and let out a gasp, and grabbed a snack and ate along with the others. then headed to bed.
Yrrzy
ftr neither of us saw you so neither of us saw you as wet
Spooks?
(Apr 19, 2017 at 10:42 PM)Turb Wrote: *made the deer mask for the sake of Jokes early on in the night
*holed myself up in the gym for safety since i figured i would be unwelcome at the bear fire and peeked around the corner every so often
*noticed yuno with a torch coming down the hallway and someone else behind her, heard an electrical sound ring out and the person behind her drop to the ground; yuno dropped the torch
*also saw and heard her drop to the ground, I saw Soda head in the general direction of the rec room but didn't see him enter for sure; just retreated back into the gym for then because i didn't particularly want to get zapped and he didn't notice me
*when I next came out, yuno was gone but I saw that the other person was Draku, I didn't send this in as an action but I dragged him in to the gym to protect him. I also took off my deer mask and threw it in front of the rec room while dragging him in.
*headed back into the hall at this point, saw someone coming down with a shotgun, as well as yet another person. Apparently they saw me soaking wet but I never went into the patio or the courtyard in either my actions or my PM so who knows what happened there.
*I was still in the hall/heading towards the kitchen; soda charged past with a taser and a broken bottle, ran at someone screaming about despair but they said "what about ultimate survivor don't you understand?" and threw him into the fire pit and extinguished it straight after. Soda ran into the library after this.
*went in the kitchen, saw Yuno's corpse and let out a gasp, and grabbed a snack and ate along with the others. then headed to bed.
Soaking wet was a typo! I read something wrong!

Whoops!
Yrrzy
Can we search for the torch or was it in the bearfire?
Agastya
I'd also like to inspect Yuno's room to see if there's anything out of the ordinary
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spooks?
(Apr 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Can we search for the torch or was it in the bearfire?
It's in the bear fire! Open your eyes, stupid!
Spooks?
(Apr 19, 2017 at 11:13 PM)Agastya Wrote: I'd also like to inspect Yuno's room to see if there's anything out of the ordinary
A shirt and chair leg are missing, along with one match.
Yrrzy
CHRONOLOGY

UPSTAIRS
Draku wakes up first
Yuno makes torch from chair and shirt

DOWNSTAIRS
Turb makes deer mask from deer head
Goes to Gym
Yuno and Draku descend
Soda tases them and runs to rec room
Turb comes out, Yuno is missing
Turb drags draku back to Gym, takes mask off