YouTubers 'Just a Prank Bro's Their Kids; Ends Up Being Child Abuse

T-man

This has been blowing up on the social media recently and, frankly, it's pretty fucking disgusting. So, we have these fucking idiots who've made their business on YouTube by being emotionally and physically abusive parents under the guise of being "just a prank." These "pranks" include (but are not limited to) intentionally spilling invisible ink on the carpet and viciously screaming and blaming the children while they show visible distress and plead their innocence, forcing a kid to throw away everything in his room because it supposedly wasn't clean, and standing idly by with camera in hand as an older sibling knocks the younger sibling about and breaks his things.

Naturally, the internet didn't take very kindly to this abhorrent treatment of children and the parents received massive amount of backlash once the channel was brought into public eye. Like all internet savvy individuals who are in the eye of a shitstorm, they deleted everything and tried to justify themselves in this video. (Keep in mind this was after making a video calling concerned citizens of the internet "haters.")

These fucks claim that the videos on their channel are fake. While there were some videos on their channel that were certainly faked, what isn't fake is how their son Cody reacts to having his possessions destroyed, being blamed for things he didn't do, and being pinned on the floor by his older siblings.

Makes you wonder what's not being filmed and shared with the world.
Pedigree

>that spelling of accusations

T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 4:31 AM)Pedigree Wrote: >that spelling of accusations
Doesn't surprise me that someone like this has poor spelling.

More wood for the fire,

[Image: do5enzl3.jpg]
Pedigree

>gets put up for adoption prank

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Pedigree
these aren't pranks they're emotional abuse
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 4:34 AM)Pedigree Wrote: these aren't pranks they're emotional abuse
Yeah that's why this is a big deal. And what's worse is that there is so much of it.

And it's being monetized on YouTube.
Beako
This is evil.
Pedigree
not anymore t-man

all their videos except the "apology" one you linked are deleted/unlisted
Stirling
they still made money on it, which is shit
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Just playing devil's advocate here, but the kids could just be really good actors

The issue beyond whether it's real/fake is that it's really disturbing and unfunny
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 3:30 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Just playing devil's advocate here, but the kids could just be really good actors

The issue beyond whether it's real/fake is that it's really disturbing and unfunny

Yeah, okay. Even playing devil's advocate is fucking retarded. I'm sure Cody is so dedicated to his craft that he can not only fake cry, but also turn as red as a tomato.
Spritanium
I think what's likely is that the kids are "in on" the pranks, but it's still traumatizing to hear your parents scream at you like that. And they're just kids so it's not like they can choose not to participate. It's still abusive but let's not forget about the thousands of families with much, much worse parents who aren't on youtube and who don't even pretend to love their kids.
Spritanium
I just feel like people only get angry about stories like this when they're heavily publicized. In a week we'll forget these people exist and child abuse will still be exactly as much of an issue, but nobody will care anymore because the media won't be directing them toward an Embodiment Of Evil to chastise and deride thereby pretending they're helping
Spritanium
It's the same thing as that stupid gorilla or ape or whatever the fuck it was

People spent a week or two playing activism make-believe, nothing was accomplished and now it's just a meme
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It's still abusive but let's not forget about the thousands of families with much, much worse parents who aren't on youtube and who don't even pretend to love their kids.
I don't get what this has to do with any of this.

>there are people who have it worse so suck it up

In a video called "Blocking All The Haters" the father asks his kids on camera if they are abused and they all say no because this is normal to them and one of the kids says "At least you don't beat us like most parents."

LIKE MOST PARENTS

WHERE WOULD A KID GET A IDEA LIKE THAT

It was obviously the parents trying to minimalize their bad behavior by saying it could be worse

I really think you should look deeper into this specific situation before trying to handwave it away like that.
Spritanium
I'm not handwaving anything; it's just that this specific situation literally doesn't make a difference and the only reason people are mad about it is because they can watch it in their underwear
Spritanium
People don't give a shit about the Bad and Evil parts of society until someone films it and puts it on the internet, then they direct all their anger toward this one family as if it's going to do anything to stop child abuse as a whole
Spritanium
This is why people fall for those Sarah McLachlan commercials

They're exposed to something unfortunate for 30 seconds and it tricks them into donating money so they can feel like they've done a good deed, but animals aren't going to stop being abused and crack babies aren't going to stop being born. It's all clickbait, an appeal to emotion. News sites find something people will get pissed about and they squeeze all they can out of it before moving on to the next thing. It doesn't accomplish anything apart from giving this family a disproportionate amount of bullshit to deal with compared to all the assholes in the world doing much worse things
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 3:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote: People don't give a shit about the Bad and Evil parts of society until someone films it and puts it on the internet, then they direct all their anger toward this one family as if it's going to do anything to stop child abuse as a whole

I don't think anyone is expecting to stop child abuse as a whole by railing this family, but I can't think of a better target for vitriol than parents that profit from harassing their children and filming the reaction. I truly do not believe the reactions from the younger children are fake, when the parents say the videos are fake they don't necessarily mean that everyone was in on the joke, they mean that they were made under false pretenses.

i.e. HAHA I BROKE YOUR XBOX AND SCREAMED AT YOU WHILE YOU CRIED BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE I HAD A NEW ONE RIGHT HERE
Spritanium
I mean I'm sure someone's killing or raping a child right now and we're not mad about it. But we know it's happening. It's just not right in front of us, we're properly detached from it, so we can ignore it just like we'd be ignoring this family if they weren't on youtube

If someone decides to donate millions of dollars to adoption agencies and the CPS, that might help child abuse become less of a problem. Yelling at a couple of shitty parents as if they're representative of the entire problem doesn't solve much