Shit you do that you're embarassed about

T-man
I'm 22 and I still eat Spaghetti O's

Out of the can
Spritanium
There's no food I'd rather eat than a burger. If I'm at a restaurant and they have a burger, I'll order it. People give me shit for this and I guess it's kind of embarrassing but my love for burgers outweighs the embarrassment
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 5:45 PM)Spritanium Wrote: There's no food I'd rather eat than a burger. If I'm at a restaurant and they have a burger, I'll order it. People give me shit for this and I guess it's kind of embarrassing but my love for burgers outweighs the embarrassment
Dude same. Especially bolded.

Burgers are literally a superfood. Delicious, portable, and endlessly customizable to one's taste.

I'm a proud Amerifat.
Yrrzy
Same re: burgers
Spritanium
It's not like they even have to be bad for you. A properly equipped burger has every single food group, including exercise from how wide you have to open your pie hole
Spritanium
People are all like "try this medium rare filet of horsecock du fromage" and just fuck you I don't like big slabs of meat unless it's on a bun
Spritanium
Also it's nasty how properly cooked meat is supposed to "melt in your mouth". I like meat medium well and everyone can suck it
Yrrzy
i basically dislike any non-processed meat besides like chicken
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 5:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: People are all like "try this medium rare filet of horsecock du fromage" and just fuck you I don't like big slabs of meat unless it's on a bun
I have a hard time bringing myself to try different things at restaurants because things cost money and the burger is always the sure thing.
Spritanium
(Apr 20, 2017 at 5:59 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i basically dislike any non-processed meat besides like chicken
Exactly

I mean pork is pretty good, but then I'm constantly reminded that I'm eating something smarter than a dog
Spritanium
(Apr 20, 2017 at 6:00 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2017 at 5:57 PM)Spritanium Wrote: People are all like "try this medium rare filet of horsecock du fromage" and just fuck you I don't like big slabs of meat unless it's on a bun

I have a hard time bringing myself to try different things at restaurants because things cost money and the burger is always the sure thing.
I ordered a $25 plate of chicken pasta + sides one time and it was so mediocre

We're just simple, hardworking, salt of the earth, dumb as doorknobs american patriots
T-man
(Apr 20, 2017 at 6:01 PM)Spritanium Wrote: but then I'm constantly reminded that I'm eating something smarter than a dog
Pfft, please. If pigs are so smart why don't they try to stop us from tossing them in a meat grinder by the dozen?
Yoshin
I fucking LOVE and will never stop eating cheap bologna, I have access to quality stuff from a butcher but I just love the 3-5$ shit
Spooks?
I masturbate to your deaths!
Fun With Despair
On a more serious note, I unironically like canned luncheon meat when fried up with pancakes or something.
Draku
(Apr 20, 2017 at 5:45 PM)Spritanium Wrote: There's no food I'd rather eat than a burger. If I'm at a restaurant and they have a burger, I'll order it. People give me shit for this and I guess it's kind of embarrassing but my love for burgers outweighs the embarrassment
Yeah this, burgers are almost guaranteed to be good in some fashion and most other menu items at proper places are overpriced as fuck. I only go out to eat at a restaurant when invited anyways.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
Overeating.

Slight stuttering and stumbling on my words.

Any time I comment on shit and have no idea what I'm talking a bout, then people seeing through it.
Yrrzy
Liking things
Beako
I'm obsessed with burgers but I'm not embarrassed about eating them.

I think one thing I do that I'm embarrassed about is that when I'm talking to people I tend to use extremely long sentences because it's easier for me to talk when words are formulating in my mind than it is for me to think of ways to articulate shorter versions of the things I want to communicate. However, it's usually not too bad... like... I doubt if I was trying to get something out of the fridge I would say "I need to go into the kitchen and retrieve myself a soda pop from the refrigerator because I am thirsty" but I don't think people would put it past me or be surprised if I said such a thing.

In short I have a problem with brevity and I'm embarrassed about it. I talk like Mojo Jojo. Or Fawful.
Spritanium
I have a similar problem; I use a lot of big words and I'm pretty sure it makes me look like a douche sometimes but those are just the words that come to mind