Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
we fuckn better
kaZaam
even though ive barely done anything
Beako
I approve. MFGGers who helped with "Operation: Clam" got badges. This is similar, isn't it?
T-man
[Image: 1AcAekV.png]
I whipped these up for the concept and never showed them publicly in the slack for some reason
Draku
i was planning on some sort of reward for the people who helped out, maybe badges as the most minor one cause i think people like spritey/rt who did a shitload deserve more
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Yeah spritey/wtl/rt deserve more then say me who just added some bbcode, smileys and meme arrows
rtsmarty
all i did was the reactions really
T-man
(May 14, 2016 at 9:23 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: all i did was the reactions really

Hey man, the reactions are some good fucking shit. Don't sell your contribution short.
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
(May 14, 2016 at 9:23 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: all i did was the reactions really

You also fix my PHP on a daily basis lol
Spritanium
(May 14, 2016 at 8:44 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: 1AcAekV.png]
I whipped these up for the concept and never showed them publicly in the slack for some reason
Can this be a thing
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
I Wanna F*ck That
Draku
(Oct 19, 2016 at 10:00 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(May 14, 2016 at 8:44 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: 1AcAekV.png]
Can this be a thing
it certainly should be
CHESHIRE ☯
This isn't a question, it's an expectation.
Spritanium
Yeah let's do it

What was our launch date, september something? Maybe anyone registered before that date gets the Brave New World badge. For the Old World badge we'll probably need to just call them as we see them + offer an opt-in program requiring people to link to their old MW profile

Between the two of these I'm guessing 99% of our current userbase will get one or both, lol
Draku
(Oct 19, 2016 at 4:44 PM)Spritanium Wrote: What was our launch date, september something? Maybe anyone registered before that date gets the Brave New World badge.
September 11th, because Mario Maker could pull it off too.
Spritanium
#TakeBack911