If you could have the powers and weaknesses of one superhero who would it be?

Beako
No matter how hard I think about it I always default into wanting Danny Phantom's abilities. Well, either him or Beast Boy. How about you guys?
Aidan
Mystique.
Yrrzy
Mystique.
T-man
Sonic
Spritanium
I laughed at the Danny Phantom answer at first but I think I agree. He can walk through walls, disappear, and fly. He was much more unique than the other guys. It was then danny knew what he had to do, he had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through. He's here to fight for me and you, he's gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom, gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom, gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom.
Spritanium
When beast boy turns into an animal I believe I'm correct in assuming he assumes the internal structure of that animal as well. So how is he able to process human thoughts and say human words? #COMICBOOKFAIL420
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
the danny phantom theme is legit
T-man
ive been listening to that autoplay loop and it's starting to sound like this

[Image: pxY8PZM.png]
Draku
if i didnt already have capped rally i would frame that post
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 1:23 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I laughed at the Danny Phantom answer at first but I think I agree. He can walk through walls, disappear, and fly. He was much more unique than the other guys. It was then danny knew what he had to do, he had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through. He's here to fight for me and you, he's gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom, gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom, gonna catch em all cause he's danny phantom.

LOL
Kabuto
Martian Manhunter
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 3:10 AM)Junkenstein Wrote: Martian Manhunter

For a sec I thought this said Marvin the Martian. Yeah Martian Hunter might be a close second to me; my thing is wanting to walk through walls and objects and lifeforms.
Fun With Despair
being realistic here, kryptonite doesn't exist at all, so there is literally no downside to being superman and just living a normal life except also being fucking invincible and able to casually do literally whatever the fuck you want with no downsides
T-man
(Apr 21, 2017 at 3:44 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: being realistic here, kryptonite doesn't exist at all, so there is literally no downside to being superman and just living a normal life except also being fucking invincible and able to casually do literally whatever the fuck you want with no downsides

I never thought of it like that.

Being Superman is OP and should be banned from tournament play.
Pea
Pedigree
I'd be Bruce Wayne.

Money is a great super power.
Spritanium
I like the abilities of Batman but he never gets/wants to have any fun, he's just brooding all the time

I mean I wouldn't be obliged to use the technology as responsibly as he does, but I'd still need to spend like 10 years traveling the world and becoming a master of combat/detective skills in order to take advantage of said technology. I'd rather just have the powers so I don't need technology
[Image: supercorrect.png]