Beako
Post what you would rather do out of the two choices in the last participating post, and then in your reply, include your own "would you rather" for the next poster who wants to participate. It can be either a good would you rather (would you rather have invisibility or flight?) or a bad would you rather (would you rather go a week drinking nothing but tobasco sauce or a month having to hop everywhere on one foot?)

Would you rather have the power to turn any object into food or the power to turn any dead plant into another dead plant? If you pick the plant one it can't be plant food that is eaten for sustenance.
Pedigree
I would rather turn any object into food and become a supervillain who eats his victims.

Would you rather have a relationship with someone with a pretty face who has permanent paper bag over their head or with someone with an ugly face that can't hide it no matter how much makeup they wear?
Spritanium
Hmm. With the paper bag it doesn't matter how ugly they are since you can never see them. So I'll take the ugly one, then I can take the paper bag on and off at my own discretion.

Would you rather punch your grandma or give a nazi a blowjob
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
I'd rather give a Nazi a blowjob... err... I suppose. Oh, the torture... 👀

Would you rather have to hop around on one foot for the rest of your life or permanently make it so any pizza you look at flies away at mach 3?
Fun With Despair
(Apr 21, 2017 at 10:04 PM)Beako Wrote: Would you rather have the power to turn any object into food or the power to turn any dead plant into another dead plant? If you pick the plant one it can't be plant food that is eaten for sustenance.
Dead plant power is legitimately useless unless you want your lawn to be dead trees for the laughs

(Apr 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Would you rather have a relationship with someone with a pretty face who has permanent paper bag over their head or with someone with an ugly face that can't hide it no matter how much makeup they wear?
Paper bag girl sounds like honestly kind of a cute idea, especially if she has eye holes cut in. Ugly face has literally, LITERALLY no upside because it's the same as the other option but you gotta look at an ugly motherfucker forever

(Apr 22, 2017 at 3:00 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Would you rather punch your grandma or give a nazi a blowjob
One of my grandmas is dead and the other is an absolute bitch. Pass the brass knuckles.

(Apr 22, 2017 at 3:06 AM)Beako Wrote: Would you rather have to hop around on one foot for the rest of your life or permanently make it so any pizza you look at flies away at mach 3?
The second one sounds borderline apocalyptic if I walk into a dominos or something, I will take it.
Beako
I'd rather have to hop around on one foot. I like pizza.

Would you rather answer a single "would you rather" question in a forum game while providing your own or would you rather clown around in a forum game by answering everyone else's questions and abandon the thread before providing your own? Jokes
Zankrauf
Dick around while answering everyone else's

Would you rather masturbate in front of a child or masturbate in the middle of the Super Bowl, provided no children existed.
Pedigree
Both come with sex offender charges, but in front of a child would be worse, so in the middle of the Super Bowl.

If you could only date someone from either of these fandoms, would you rather date someone obsessed with Five Nights at Freddy's or someone obsessed with Undertale?
Spooks?
(Apr 28, 2017 at 3:54 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Both come with sex offender charges, but in front of a child would be worse, so in the middle of the Super Bowl.

If you could only date someone from either of these fandoms, would you rather date someone obsessed with Five Nights at Freddy's or someone obsessed with Undertale?
I'll take the undertale, hands down!

Would you rather kill your best friend in cold blood, or eat half a gallon of spiders?
Pea
you never said how i should eat them so i will have them deep fried with beer as a chaser.

would you rather play battleborn or pre-remake evolve
Fun With Despair
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:45 AM)Pea Wrote: you never said how i should eat them so i will have them deep fried with beer as a chaser.

would you rather play battleborn or pre-remake evolve
pre-remake evolve

dlc is one thing, a fucking horrible game is another

would you rather lick a public bathroom toilet seat or drink the entire liquid contents of five school whiteboard markers
Pedigree
Are they toxic markers?

If so, public bathroom seat. If not, markers.

Would you rather lick Bowser's anal ring or drink Mario's piss?