Necrofantasia
Just an hour ago, I was few dozen kilometers away from the epicenter of an earthquake of 7,1 degrees in Richter scale. I was in the school principal's office when the building started shaking so brutally it looked like it was gonna fall, and I would have fallen if just I didn't try to stand still. I went outside ASAP. It was time to leave school anyway, but when I went to find the bus, seems the thing was so serious that there was a tsunami alert and everyone was evacuating to the hills. There was the problem: I wasn't able to walk properly at that point so I had to find some help. Just by miracle, we suddenly got informed that the evacuation was cancelled and then I could go find the bus to return home, though I had to find a different route. I'm back home and fine now~
[Image: kongou_by_kougon01-d8k8at5.png]
When you walk away, I count the steps that you take~
Elyk
It's good that you're okay. Did anything in your home get damaged?
Stirling
why the fuck did the admins fuck up your post so bad
Stirling
those questions are not necessary, come on mang
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Agastya
here comes another autoplay
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
im livin in a wooden house atm and im probably fucked if tokyo gets an earthquake (which has been overdue for lyk 2 yrs
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED