I'm back (Mason's sister - Quickie-la)

Zankrauf
Hey! It's my birthday tomorrow. :3
Pedigree
Happy Birth-eve
Pedigree
Oh and welcome to Mayo World

SonicProject was my old name on mfgg and it's certainly been a while since we've heard from you
Aidan
Ay welcome to minus world
Beako
Welcome aboard sis and happy early birthday! I notice in your avatar you're wearing the hoodie I got you for Christmas. Glad you enjoy it! Cute

If you get a Bolt Block Memberbar, send plox. I gave you all my Ex...
Pedigree
Two can play at that game, BM. Check mate. Carrot
Pedigree
(Apr 26, 2017 at 3:37 AM)Beako Wrote: Welcome aboard sis and happy early birthday! I notice in your avatar you're wearing the hoodie I got you for Christmas. Glad you enjoy it! Cute

sent
Aidan
(Apr 26, 2017 at 3:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Two can play at that game, BM. Check mate. Carrot

You have unleashed a fury that cannot be quelled without bloodshed, you foolish dog.
Pedigree
WADE A MINUTE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH EX
Beako
(Apr 26, 2017 at 3:40 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Apr 26, 2017 at 3:37 AM)Beako Wrote: Welcome aboard sis and happy early birthday! I notice in your avatar you're wearing the hoodie I got you for Christmas. Glad you enjoy it! Cute

sent

Thanks pal! Hooray
T-man

>quickie-la was mason's sister the whole time

Mind Blown
Stirling
is mason really a toucan irl?
Stirling
is mason really some pudding irl?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
(Apr 26, 2017 at 4:07 AM)T-man Wrote: >quickie-la was mason's sister the whole time

Mind Blown

Since when was this not known? Seriously?
Draku
(Apr 26, 2017 at 4:07 AM)T-man Wrote: >quickie-la was mason's sister the whole time

Mind Blown
if i could make svg emotes i'd make a slowpoke one on the spot for this post
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
(Apr 26, 2017 at 5:39 AM)Draku Wrote:

Mind Blown

please
Welcome back; loving the influx of new girl members. First @"BlasterMaster" becomes active again and now you're back

girl power!
Yoshin
hey happy birthday
Beako
(Apr 26, 2017 at 5:39 AM)Draku Wrote:

Mind Blown

That'd be cool. I can't draw but here's an idea: if you'd like I can tweak around in Vector Magic (the desktop version has a lot more features than the web version, and I own the software so no watermark. It has SVG export so I can goof around with a few samples of official Slowpoke artwork if you'd like.

Worst case scenario they all come out bad but at least I'd end up garnering more experience with Vecotr Magic.
Draku
go ahead itd be useful
[Image: s2n7oi.png]