The Pool of Generosity [CLOSED - Distribution during Closing Ceremony]

The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies! On Positive World, nothing could be more important than sharing with one another. In fact, you might even say that sharing is caring! There are many ways that we can share with one another, but the greatest way may indeed be through The Pool of Generosity! By donating your hard-earned EX to me, you are contributing to a pool that will be evenly split amongst all participants who have donated at least 100 EX or more. The top three contributors, (except for Pedigree) will be awarded an exclusive badge! Now doesn't that just sound amazing?

Here is the Sharing is Caring badge! [Image: rainbow.svg]

I look forward to your participation!

Contributions
Here you will find a list of the participants from most EX donated to the least. Only EX that is donated will count, but ALL EX gained on this account will be shared with all participants who have donated at least 100 EX.

Total EX Donated: 75872

Contributors
Thank you @Two_Finger for your generous 2800 EX donation!
Two_Finger
that's a good 28 levels worth of EX there Wink
Thank you @Dude for your fabulous 1 EX donation! Every little bit helps!
Thank you @Pedigree for your wonderful 2000 EX donation. However given that you have a biased interest in Positive World, you will not be eligible for a badge reward. Should you place in the top three contributors, your badge will be awarded to the next highest contribution!
Thank you @"BlasterMaster" for your dank donation of 420 EX!
Pea
im going in
Thank you @Pea your hefty hefty hefty 3000 EX donation.
None so far are more generous than @Draku who has donated 5000 EX. Thank you, kind soul. Can this be topped?
God
My dearest fairy, I would like to make a donation, but my donation is greater than the XP cap imposed upon you! Pray tell me if you can remove this ghastly inhibition, for the betterment of our community.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
(Apr 30, 2017 at 3:54 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: My dearest fairy, I would like to make a donation, but my donation is greater than the XP cap imposed upon you! Pray tell me if you can remove this ghastly inhibition, for the betterment of our community.

I am so sorry that this has inhibited you, my sweetie. You will see that I have now moved 13,000 of this generously donated EX to @LottoBot so that I may accept more donations. Please feel free to donate at your leisure!
Thank you @"GrinchRELOADED" for your gratuitous 5001 EX donation!
Thank you @Draku for bumping your donation up with 500 additional EX, placing you back on top!

Thank you @"Junkenstein" for such a gigantic donation!
Kabuto
can you move more xp please xoxo
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
I have moved 10000 EX to account @Gabe Newell. Feel free to donate at your leisure.
Kabuto
thanks bby
You're welcome, deary. Thank YOU for increasing your donation by 5066! That 10066 EX total is a gigantic lead in generosity!
Thank you for your 100 EX donation, @"Junkenstein".
Kabuto
of course! I hope you're not at all annoyed or irritated by how often you have to keep posting about my donations. Wouldn't want even a little negativity from you~!
Generosity isn't annoying, my dear! Thanks for all of your EX!