MW Complaint thread cause I'm so tired of the fakery bullshit

First off let me say first that i'm really offended that there isnt a youtube button. Are you fucking kidding me no youtube button? It's 2017 and youtube is the cancer killing society at least allow me to link to it and let others enjoy what is currently my suffering. Secondly, the ability to cross play between nes and snes platforms; this really has nothing to do with MW or anyone here but i'm just really hurt that nintendo back in the day decided to just not allow shit to be able to crossplay like i wanted to enjoy super mario world with my snes and nes so what the fuck; also we def should've gotten the original famicom colors cause piss gold and maroon is a sick combo. Thirdly, just fuck MW man, I really can't explain it better than that you know what I mean, it's just like jesus i don't even know where to begin but you just know what I'm going to say so I'm not even going to continue just figure it out jesus.

I encourage you to post and share your disparities and let's get the message across to the leaders of this corrupt society; we have a voice; we will be heard everyday. @Cinna
Draku
[youtube]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Apr 27, 2017 at 12:46 AM)Draku Wrote: [youtube]

The fact there's not a button for it is egregious!
Aidan
she's not gonna text you nii-san
Shroomguy
Fuck the MW comin' straight from the underground
The Beef Baron
T-man
fontawesome literally has a yt logo, no excuse
God
Great post
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Superchao
let's start a violent revolution

we will not rest until the corpses of the admins hang from the fences

or until we get tired of it, whichever comes first
Pedigree
The fact that you have to type the YouYube tag out instead of clicking a button is annoying as fuck, not gonna lie.

Also the fact that you have to use the "right" portion of the URL to make it work is pretty fucked. It should be more intuitive than that. I should be able to post the full URL and it work.
T-man
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:48 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Also the fact that you have to use the "right" portion of the URL to make it work is pretty fucked. It should be more intuitive than that. I should be able to post the full URL and it work.
This is made all the more confusing by the fact that the Twitter tag works this way.
Spritanium
I think the youtube tag works that way because there are a few different youtube URL layouts you could potentially paste in, so rather than checking for all those it's easier to just make you provide the ID

It should definitely be easier to share videos though
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 30, 2017 at 4:33 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I think the youtube tag works that way because there are a few different youtube URL layouts you could potentially paste in, so rather than checking for all those it's easier to just make you provide the ID

It's not easier when nothing on the site tells you this. If we're gonna have unintuitive ways to embed Youtube videos we at least need tool tips explaining these things.
Spritanium
We just need a whole set of better bbcode buttons but there's surprisingly no plugins I can find for this

It's always included as a part of some huge text editing suite
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I don't even really mind only providing the video tag, once you know what the bbcode is looking for it's not much more painful than just copy and pasting the entire link. Having to type out the bbcode is honestly far worse considering how often Youtube videos are embedded.
sealelement
for what its worth i always have to look up and re-edit my posts when i want to put in a youtube video and i'd really appreciate if you guys could find a way to make it a little easier to work with
100% pure gamer 100%
Yoshi2
I tried to embed youtube videos once, failed and decided embedding youtube videos is something reserved for the elite of minus world.

I support this button. Capitalism Will Fall
nick_jr
Fuk
Elyk
(May 1, 2017 at 9:20 AM)Yoshi2 Wrote: I tried to embed youtube videos once, failed and decided embedding youtube videos is something reserved for the elite of minus world.

I support this button. Capitalism Will Fall

You must be a Minus World: Gold Member in order to embed videos.
nick_jr
love that unde pressure deluxe album art