Ground Zero - Previously The Salt Chamber

The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Here lies the negative and salty posts of Negative Ninnies who have not yet embraced the magic of positivity.

Boss Spoiler:

Salty Post Total: 100
Pedigree
That's fucking bullshit! Without me, Positive World would be NOTHING!!!

The Ballbuster says: FUCK YOU!
Dear me, I'm surprised that you would be susceptible to such negativity. After all, without you Positive World may not exist in its current form.

Please ensure that you remember what we have set out to do here with Positive World!
Elyk
the next poster is a loser
Draku
THE ABOVE POSTER IS ALSO A LOSER TAKE THAT SHITTER
Draku
YOU MISSED THE JOKE YOU SALTSHAKER
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
Come on, it's 2017! You're not allowed to be positive!

When has positivity ever been fun anyway? I mean, I mixed up the positive and negative sides of a battery once, and replacing negativity with positivity just didn't work at all!

Look, you guys are good at one thing: being pathetic, so stick with that, okay?
Spooks?
You guys really know how to ruin my day, you know that?

Go lynch your pisser, or whatever you degenerates get off to these days, geez.
God
DO you knot know ANYTHING about a simple techinque called "Anti-Alienating"?? Please try harder.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
fuq you @"grinchreloaded" teh only AA this thread needs is rehab u drunk bastard
Spooks?
You're all the worst.
Dude
hold on a minute isn't competition inherently un-positive
Aidan
(Apr 30, 2017 at 4:00 AM)Dude Wrote: hold on a minute isn't competition inherently un-positive

i'll tell you what's unpositive: the rich bourgeoisie elites of mw jerking each other off while us blue collar posters spend every last EX they get and barely scrape by
it's all a big fucked up circus out there, dude, and i'm not laughing

The Ballbuster says: Heads CERTAINLY will roll!
My dears, all of this negative energy that has plagued Positive World while I was away at a workshop for Positive Thinking, it simply will not do. I would like you all to repeat after me, "It is good to be positive. It is wonderful to feel happy." Repeat this any time you feel these negative emotions and everything will be alright!

Questioning whether Positive World truly is positive also comes from a dark, negative place. I urge you to keep your negative vibes in a box locked away in the attic rather than to expose my dear ones to such feelings in this place of happiness.
God
Now Look here T-MAn, I know we've had our differences in the past but this here post of yours has tipped me OVER the edge. I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR PEDANTIC PRESCRIPTIVIST POLICING OF EVERYONE'S LANGUAGE. It's HIGH TIME you thoguht about your outdated rheotric. Your Attitude StINKS, And I for one will
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
??
Wouldn't you rather enjoy a relaxing massage than argue with a mushroom, dearie?
Spooks?
(Apr 30, 2017 at 3:00 AM)Dude Wrote: is positivity really the same as hope???
Hope is anything I don't like
Who knew a teddy bear could be so full of malice to dislike hope? Don't you worry Monokuma, you'll embrace positivity soon enough. They all embrace it sooner or later.
Kabuto
well bm, i can't really say anything bad about it
but i can't say anything good, either.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]