what's worse: being seen pissing or shitting

Aidan
so say the bathroom door swings open or something

shitting is just generally gross b/c shit is gross and smelly
BUT if you're pissing there's like a 110% chance you'll be seen cock in hand, whereas you might be shitting without line of sight to your johnsn
Spritanium
Probably shitting but sometimes I use the trash can to elevate my feet for a more productive shit, so that would be a little awkward
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
being seen getting bukkake'd down at the gloryhole
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pea
ok but if someones nearby theyll hear me piss and/or shit and they can just imagine that from a terrible perspective so it doesnt matter if im seen or not cause if someone hears me piss or shit im afraid theyll imagine me doing it and basically thats one of the reasons as to why i avoid public restrooms
Spooks?
I've had enough of piss for one lifetime.

In comparison, I almost welcome the shit discourse!
Stirling
don't let pib in this thread
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
(Apr 27, 2017 at 4:09 AM)Pea Wrote: ok but if someones nearby theyll hear me piss and/or shit and they can just imagine that from a terrible perspective so it doesnt matter if im seen or not cause if someone hears me piss or shit im afraid theyll imagine me doing it and basically thats one of the reasons as to why i avoid public restrooms

yeah but it'll be with a grundle of their own imagination
doesn't have anything to do with your pee hole
Yoshin
I piss and shit sitting down so its about the same
Briraka
i'd think it would be more embarrassing to be the guy who just swung the damn door open.

i mean come on, you'd have to be a complete dumbass not to knock on a closed bathroom door.
Spritanium
(Apr 27, 2017 at 2:09 PM)Briraka Wrote: i'd think it would be more embarrassing to be the guy who just swung the damn door open.

i mean come on, you'd have to be a complete dumbass not to knock on a closed bathroom door.

I don't swing open the door but I peek in. Knocking always makes me feel stupid if I don't get a response Wacko

The worst case scenario is when someone decides to be taking a shit at midnight with the lights and fan off and the door ajar. I have no earthly idea what's appealing about such a setup but I've walked in on it multiple times
rtsmarty
(Apr 27, 2017 at 3:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Knocking always makes me feel stupid if I don't get a response Wacko
but who will know Hmm...
Zankrauf
Neither in the military.
Spritanium
(Apr 27, 2017 at 8:44 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Apr 27, 2017 at 3:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Knocking always makes me feel stupid if I don't get a response Wacko
but who will know Hmm...
I will
Beako
If I had to let someone watch me take a peepee or a number two I'd definitely go with the former. As a matter of fact, I'd even rather have someone ram their first down my throat and strangle me to death with my own intestines than let a person watch me take a dump.

Potty time is sacred.
GRIMglamfire
being seen shitting (with a boner) or being seen pissing (with a boner)
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Pedigree
Seen masturbating in the restroom like a deviant delinquent.
Pedigree
PS before entering a stall I look for feet by looking down

is that weird
Aidan
(Apr 28, 2017 at 3:44 AM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: being seen shitting (with a boner) or being seen pissing (with a boner)

shitting
worst of both worlds
God
Please delete this thread.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
geno7
spell icup bitch
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]