My roommate keeps on posting anime in my thread or otherwise and

Zankrauf
and I don't want to be accused of raping her if I make a move
Pedigree
...So don't make a move?????????????????????????????????????
geno7
thread over

[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Beako
I know you haven't been on the internet in years Qucikie-la but they're miles ahead of you ideologically, and in the wrong direction. Anything that was innocuous a few years ago is considered a microaggression now. Watch out or le SJW boogeyman is gonna getcha. Jokes Our only saving grace is that the admins Draku and Elyk are empathetic.

Just kidding guys please don't hurt me.. Terror
Kabuto
wow you two are both dumb as fuck huh

how about don't rape your roommate you fucking dumbass

I take back what bleak defense I gave of you puddin
Kabuto
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:48 AM)Beako Wrote: hey're miles ahead of you ideologically, and in the wrong direction.

ah yeah not raping people is the wrong direction for ideology to go huh

maybe we should just rape and pillage and fuck animals too and eat children
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
(Apr 28, 2017 at 7:53 PM)Junkenstein Wrote:
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:48 AM)Beako Wrote: hey're miles ahead of you ideologically, and in the wrong direction.

ah yeah not raping people is the wrong direction for ideology to go huh

maybe we should just rape and pillage and fuck animals too and eat children

I don't think Puddin was condoning rape, I think he was making a point that you can't make an offhand rape joke anymore without a reaction like this.

Man, It sure sounds bad when you put it like that.

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with joking about sensitive subjects, I just need a little more wit than "Dude what if I raped my drunk roommate." It just strikes me as distasteful.
Spritanium

> accused of raping

That would literally be rape lol
Spritanium
Another great thread by daniel tosh
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
Another great thread by Amy Schumer
T-man
(Apr 29, 2017 at 12:11 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: Another great thread by Amy Schumer

diverting cringe from this thread to amy schumer
Spritanium
Disgust should be renamed to :cringe:
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
@Junkenstein I really hope you're joking back because now I feel like I need to write a wall of text. It's almost as if you purposefully misread my post.

I don't appreciate rape jokes either but I know my sister well enough not to be gullible enough to take her story seriously. She's a storyteller and people are perfectly entitled to be pissed at her sense of humor. If me not buying her outlandish stories (she makes a lot of them) makes me a rape apologist then whatever.

If someone else made this thread I would've taken it seriously and told them to fuck off but I know my sister and at this point I'm jaded.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not going to be fickle over a misunderstanding, Junkenstein. You're a good person and I've never known you to be fickle. If you actually are being unironically fickle despite me explaining the misunderstanding I think I'm going to livestream eating a hat. You're better than this.

I'd say Zankrauf/Quickie-la is better than this too but I'd be lying; she has a twisted sense of humor that I don't see jiving well with most of Minus World (including me! who would've thought!?) more often than not. Thankfully nobody here is irrational enough to hold me accountable for the stunts she pulls but I find it worrisome that some people have contacted me privately to complain about her.

I'm not her keeper and I don't approve of her behavior. Thankfully nobody is irrational to claim that (since for Christ's sake she's a 24 year old woman who lives three hours away from me) but I'd appreciate it if people stop contacting me about her. If I knew she was going to break her comic promise and troll the boards instead, believe you me, I wouldn't've invited her. Sorry @Zankrauf but what you're doing is pissing people off.

And if you took my sardonic ~zomg sis stay away from these guys they're fuckin' COMMIES~ -esque post that was too absurd to be taken seriously as a sincere post Junkenstein, then you don't know me very well and I don't want to be friends with someone who thinks that's my actual opinion even after I said it was a joke in the very same post.

However, I will admit the joke was in bad taste and it would've been better to call out my sister but I miss her. I haven't talked to her in ages. I'm never going to disown my own flesh and blood for having different political beliefs from me, trolling, or making offensive jokes. She's my sister.

I don't want drama but if you have a silver of empathy try to put yourself in my shoes: having a strange sister who I care very much yet posts weird shit all the time (if you thought I was weird before I stopped being a jerk to people then wait until you get a load of my sister)t puts me at a very hard moral dilemma. Blood is thicker than water and she's never disowned me over having different political beliefs from her or making an offensive joke. The two of us are good friends. Not many adult siblings can say the same.

I do not want drama but I love my flesh and blood family more than I love Minus World. If that makes me a bad person I sincerely apologize; I get along with you folks a hell of a lot better than I get along with my sister but betraying family is against my moral code.

Besides, you aren't psychic. I don't blame you for taking her story seriously but if she doesn't get her ass banned it's not going to take you guys long to figure out that everything she posts ought to be taken with a grain of salt and if I didn't know any better I'd say Zankrauf /Quickie-la actually enjoys irritating people. No offense sis, love ya.

Trying to understand my sister's bizarre behavior was going to make me pull my hair out but making a joke was probably the wrong thing to do. That being said, given the context it certainly wasn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be Junkenstein, and I disagree with anyone who disagrees with me since I absolutely think rape jokes are irritating as hell. Quit being a drama queen. You don't even know me. I find it highly suspicious that you singled me out considering other people in the thread made similar jokes.

However Junkenstein if you were joking back then I'm a complete idiot and I just humiliated myself. Dead
tl;dr You're both fucking nuts
Beako
(Apr 29, 2017 at 5:48 PM)zelma Wrote: tl;dr You're both fucking nuts

The longer my sister avoids getting banned the more sane I'll seem in comparison. Jokes
Beako
(Apr 28, 2017 at 8:44 PM)T-man Wrote: I don't think Puddin was condoning rape, I think he was making a point that you can't make an offhand rape joke anymore without a reaction like this.

Man, It sure sounds bad when you put it like that.

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with joking about sensitive subjects, I just need a little more wit than "Dude what if I raped my drunk roommate." It just strikes me as distasteful.

Close, and a lot briefer than the way I worded it. Thank you. I do NOT condone this thread and I'm not scared of le SJW commie strawman boogeyman, as I sardonically (albeit inappropriately) implied. Besides, if SJWs even exist there certainly aren't any on Minus World (as far as I can tell.)

I also think it's interesting that Junkenstein kept her mouth shut at the Amy Schumer joke. Amy Schumer molests little girls. Incestuously. Amy Schumer is a monster; my sister just has a twisted sense of humor and I'm a moron. Neither of those things are anywhere near as bad as rape.

I can't imagine Junkenstein is vindictive enough to continue a locked thread for the sole purpose of provoking me, so I'll assume she had good intentions with her post. Apologies for playing along with my goofy sister but if you're saying I condone Zankrauf's behavior (THAT I DID NOT EXPECT AT ALL) just because I invited her to MW to contribute OC then you're barking up the wrong tree.

I thought inviting my sister would make the forum a little more interesting. I like doing comics with her. If she's pissing people off and putting me in a position where my morals dictate I ask people to cut her some slack when she's acting like a jerk then maybe inviting her was a terrible mistakes. Hindsight's 20/20, I suppose.
Pedigree
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:48 AM)Beako Wrote: I know you haven't been on the internet in years Qucikie-la but they're miles ahead of you ideologically, and in the wrong direction. Anything that was innocuous a few years ago is considered a microaggression now. Watch out or le SJW boogeyman is gonna getcha. Jokes Our only saving grace is that the admins Draku and Elyk are empathetic.

Quote:Just kidding guys please don't hurt me.. Terror
I don't believe you, ftr.
Beako
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:29 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I don't believe you, ftr.

You're perfectly entitled to not believe me but do you know something about Draku and Elyk that I don't? They're good admins; they're not going to put up with bullshit.
Pedigree
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:16 PM)Beako Wrote: I also think it's interesting that Junkenstein kept her mouth shut at the Amy Schumer joke. Amy Schumer molests little girls. Incestuously. Amy Schumer is a monster; my sister just has a twisted sense of humor and I'm a moron. Neither of those things are anywhere near as bad as rape.
Joking about rape normalizes rape and may trigger rape victims.

It's not about whether or not joking about rape is actually raping people, it's still wrong. Not to mention that we have no other context to go off of other than to take your sister seriously in BOTH threads she joked about the temptation to rape a sleeping room mate.

Maybe Junkenstein is not aware of Amy Schumer or hasn't had an opportunity to respond to the Schumer jokes, does it really have to be some fucking conspiracy against you?
Pedigree
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:32 PM)Beako Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:29 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I don't believe you, ftr.

You're perfectly entitled to not believe me but do you know something about Draku and Elyk that I don't? They're good admins; they're not going to put up with bullshit.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, and it's not the admin comment.