The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies! I trust that your weekend went well! Positive World badges are awarded for various accomplishments, but not everyone has one. This is certainly odd, since there's no way my beautiful Positive World members have had no accomplishments! We must correct this immediately!

The way this will work is simple, I would like you to make a badge for the previous poster. Style and technique doesn't matter! Just make something fitting. Once you have your badge ready, be sure to post it here along with your greatest accomplishment so that you may be appropriately rewarded!

Feel free to be creative with these badges, my dearies!

I would have to say that my greatest accomplishment is to remain poised in the face of adversity. What kind of badge would you make for such an accomplishment? Or do you think I deserve a different kind of badge? The choice is yours.
Kabuto
https://m.imgur.com/a/A6kSH

i'm bad at mobile but here's your Sweetness Awareness Badge. Too much sweetness might kill you,
Kabuto
oh and my greatest accomplishment? i made it on a list of worst joy division shirts
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
You have earned the Something about a shirt badge. [Image: C7n3oqI.png]

My greatest accomplishment so far is my 6 year relationship with one of my boyfriends. We have survived a lot of shit together.