Erm, sorry guys. I have a general need to advice though

Zankrauf
I didn't expect to really be popular just for having an older brother who frequents these places
But also, it's hard for me to understand how not to offend people online? I haven't really frequented a forum in years.
My ''humour'' can be a bit bleak to hear from a woman, as well.
Can any of you provide advice to help me be a better poster and avoid causing dismay or fights? Thanks.
Pea
anything can cause a fight in mw so you're not exactly doing anything wrong
T-man
Trust your heart and the good sh*t will follow.
T-man
(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:36 PM)Pea Wrote: anything can cause a fight in mw so you're not exactly doing anything wrong

This, it's basically what we're best at. The notion of wanting to have your own biological child devolved into a discussion about eugenics. Because obviously.
Stirling
granted it was mason's fault so i mean maybe she'll just be another puddin
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
(Apr 28, 2017 at 5:33 PM)Zankrauf Wrote: My ''humour'' can be a bit bleak to hear from a woman, as well.
Can any of you provide advice to help me be a better poster and avoid causing dismay or fights? Thanks.

i'm pretty sure if i made several threads about rape i would also receive a negative response, so maybe that's something to contemplate
on a more positive note, none of us really like to hold grudges so don't let a few bad threads make you feel unwelcome.
Kabuto
im a woman and i'm crass as hell just wipe your boogers on the posts and you'll be fine
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Zankrauf
Thanks for the reassuring comments. Like I said before, I haven't really frequented any forum so I'm not really up-to-par in acceptable whatnots. As for my faults, I'm an amphetamine addict, so sometimes I can be a bit bleak.
Shroomguy
Just keep it real. We're all just people, y'know?
The Beef Baron