Oh boy, what a depressing attempt at hope

Draku
Yo you just saw me hide under a bed in the name of hope the other day AND IT WORKED
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
is positivity really the same as hope???
Agastya
(Apr 30, 2017 at 2:53 AM)Draku Wrote: Yo you just saw me hide under a bed in the name of hope the other day AND IT WORKED

i saw you hide under the bed too
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pea
(Apr 30, 2017 at 3:00 AM)Dude Wrote: is positivity really the same as hope???

i hope you have a great day today
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
@Pea, my dear, you have already blossomed and brought color to what was once a place of darkness. It is wonderful to see such growth in such a short amount of time. I hope that you keep it up, sweetie.

You have found a FRAGMENT OF EMPATHY. By quoting this post with something sincerely positive, the fading spirit of The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy will cast a Frame That Shit on The Ballbuster using the EX he gained while posting in Positive World.
Kabuto
(Apr 30, 2017 at 8:17 AM)The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy Wrote: @Pea, my dear, you have already blossomed and brought color to what was once a place of darkness. It is wonderful to see such growth in such a short amount of time. I hope that you keep it up, sweetie.

You have found a FRAGMENT OF EMPATHY. By quoting this post with something sincerely positive, the fading spirit of The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy will cast a Frame That Shit on The Ballbuster using the EX he gained while posting in Positive World.

I've found it! It shines just like a Chaos Emerald. It's so beautiful, Fairy!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]