when you realize puddin is becoming the Old Orion of the current meta

fucker5
i made this thread before i knew about the puddin discourse thread so now idk actually. i didnt know the shit ran this deep. but puddin is still one of the most polarizing characters in the modern meta for sure
FUCK YOUR THOUGHTS FUCKER
fucker5
Aw, fuck you leatherhead.
YOUR THOUGHTS

MY DICK

MY DICK IN YOUR THOUGHTS = FUCKED THOUGHTS
fucker5
It's the bad guys in mega man battle network
fucker5
Seriously though it's the characters you boo because they're antagonistic and fun to hate. Jeering them is part of the fun
T-man
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:02 AM)zelma Wrote: Hey, what's a heel?

If I understand correctly It's wrestling term for the guy you love to hate.

Not sure why wrestling terminology is used to describe the meta considering we're all fucking anime dorks and or game geeks.
Dude
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:06 AM)T-man Wrote: Not sure why wrestling terminology is used to describe the meta considering we're all fucking anime dorks and or game geeks.
i see "heel face turn" and "face heel turn" used all the time for shit lol

though it's probably fucking tv trope's fault or something
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:06 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:02 AM)zelma Wrote: Hey, what's a heel?

If I understand correctly It's wrestling term for the guy you love to hate.

Not sure why wrestling terminology is used to describe the meta considering we're all fucking anime dorks and or game geeks.

Doesn't really bother me, just was confused tbr but now I am enlightened.
T-man
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:05 AM)fucker5 Wrote: Seriously though it's the characters you boo because they're antagonistic and fun to hate. Jeering them is part of the fun

When someone is unintentionally being seen as a heel and takes exception to that interpretation saying that jeering them is part of the fun strikes me as a bit mean spirited.

It also adds legitimacy to the Puddin hatebase narrative.

I really wish you guys would drop this before we have to do something about it.

If Puddin says something in a thread you take exception to by all means feel free to speak your piece, but the constant harping on him has become tiring.

I can't imagine having negative threads made about you feels very good either.
If you wanted another precure thread all you had to do was ask
fucker5
That's fair.

ftr I made this thread as a jokey observation about the meta (that was intended to be abstract too, it's pretty clear Puddin and Orion are very different people) but I wasn't fully informed re:how serious the "Puddin Discourse" has been lately and tbh maybe it was too abstract to be meaningful in the first place? Maybe this was the buzzfeed thinkpiece type of minus world topic. IDK
fucker5
I don't know precure but I like the pink/purple hair mom woman
But I agree, I don't fw Mason, but we talk about him way too much.

If we didn't give his antics as much attention he wouldn't be nearly as bad as he is now but that's....just a theory..........
fucker5
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:22 AM)fucker5 Wrote: That's fair.

ftr I made this thread as a jokey observation about the meta (that was intended to be abstract too, it's pretty clear Puddin and Orion are very different people) but I wasn't fully informed re:how serious the "Puddin Discourse" has been lately and tbh maybe it was too abstract to be meaningful in the first place? Maybe this was the buzzfeed thinkpiece type of minus world topic. IDK
it got me exp though and that's all that matters LOL