Some Dipshit Falls Into Possession of Starcraft 1's Source Code, MAILS IT TO BLIZZARD

Draku
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/05/03/l...-20-years/

>As a reward for the return of the disk, Blizzard provided Solorzano with free copies of multiple titles on Battle.net as well as $250 in credit on their shop.

>The Blizzard employee offered Solorzano an all expenses paid trip to BlizzCon, and even invited Solorzano out to drinks.

He also received an incredible care package including but not limited to a fucking DIABLO 3 BOTTLE OPENER.

[Image: jqoaWDM.jpg]

[Image: OmBaJqu.png]

[Image: fsM9eyp.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
still not as bad as the fucker who gutted an ultra-rare xbox dev kit that could have served for creating a working emulator but instead he made a low-end pc out of it
T-man
He could have got so much more.
Pedigree
idk I feel like good for him because honesty is a dying breed
Kabuto
on the one hand i'm dumb as fuck and would probably do this in the other i'm so stupid i wouldnt recognize a source codec
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
on one hand, SP is right and honesty is nice, but on the other hand, can you imagine how great it would have been? ):

also, i wouldn't really say that a slightly more expensive blizzard loot crate with a fucking diablo 3 fucking bottle opener is worth the fucking source code to starcraft. but idk
100% pure gamer 100%