Is strike witches love alive and well still? Someone go research
Okay so i have a problem right i fucking hate pubic hair right so i wanna shave it all off but like then it itches and i gotta itch my dick all the time my point is can you guys please tell me a time where your dick itched but you fought the urge i need the inspiration
Ever had to take a shit outside?
Okay so if you own a vinyl record player are you a hipster or not?
I really do think Brock is the best pokemon character next to May so i feel like you guys should argue about that because im right
This might be a little deep but the older you get do you ever feel like you're slowly becoming the blue haired bitch from lucky star and then the intro starts playing
Do you ever buy sasuage?
Just saw my co-worker praticing dance k-pop moves and he looked really excited that i saw him and asked me if i knew the song / group and i lied and said yes so he kept dancing and i had to stay there and watch and smile and he smiled back and was super happy but really i had no idea what the fuck was going on; have you ever experienced a similar situatiob?
just realized draku has shit tastes because he feels like a sakura fan but rin is better can we bash him for a second
if he posts trying to say he isnt dont listen and just answer my request
HARD MODE NOTHING FROM THE FOLLOWING
MULAN
LITTLE MERMAID
ALADDIN's FIRST HALF
Everybody and their mom loves doing these fucking things so this is the end all be all

MINUS WORLD AS THE ANGEL BEATS CAST PLZ ASSIGN PPL ROLES

and if youve never watched angel beats then pretend
Draku
(May 6, 2017 at 7:31 AM)zelma Wrote: just realized draku has shit tastes because he feels like a sakura fan but rin is better can we bash him for a second
you'd be right, sakura is in fact best girl

rin is pretty great too though
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
I have a book titled "F*ck feelings" which is a great self help book

The question is

If Minus World became a book what would the title be out of these 3

"F*ck my little sister"
"F*ck Nazi's"
"F*ck political opinions"
(May 6, 2017 at 7:36 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 6, 2017 at 7:31 AM)zelma Wrote: just realized draku has shit tastes because he feels like a sakura fan but rin is better can we bash him for a second
you'd be right, sakura is in fact best girl

Disregard him trying to be net netural and considerate towards my feelings he just made the most wrong opinion ever can we have a group PRAYER for draku-sama please
[Image: Pascal_Status.jpg]

THIS GODDESS DOESNT BATH OR SHOWER

IF YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND TOLD U S HE ISNT BATHING IR SHOWERING ANYMORE WHAT WOULD YOU DO
Finally; do you think twilight princess is really just a journey for link to awaken his hidden cuck/submissive fetish
I am gone but i will be back....when i am needed.......goodnight internet family and never forget

despair

Is

secretly an anime character