The Ballbuster
FUCK ME for trying to show YOU how wonderful positivity can be, right!? I was just trying to show you something beautiful and you fucking PISSED all over it because you're a bunch of try hard EDGY SHITLORDS who can't recognize a beautiful thing until it's gone!!! 100 negative posts in not even two weeks?! Are you really all that PATHETIC!? Are you even capable of self control you fucking TWATS?!

Is this what you FUCKING wanted?! Did you ever consider the CONSEQUENCES?!

I USED TO dream about painting the world in positivity and rainbows, but now... all that I dream about is tearing each of you LIMB from LIMB! So! Eyes open!!! I want you to see exactly what's coming to you, YOU COCKSUCKERS!
The Ballbuster
Removed the FUCKING fire effect because @Draku is a BUBBLE BLOWING BITCH who can't afford anything but a VTECH COMPUTER!!! Get it?! Because it's a toy computer for babies!!!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?
Aidan
take a chill pill man
Kabuto
my rally is huge! Only Eggman can undo the damage done by evil Doctor Junkenstein now!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
The Ballbuster
I will only relax when this FUCKING FORUM and its members are BURNED TO FUCKING ASHES!!!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?