Yoshin
All this water is shit and its only gonna be followed by shitty ass heat
I miss winter
T-man
Respectfully disagree. Winter is a pain in the ass, Fall has the cool of winter without the hassle of snow removal.
Draku
fall is the best season.

>no hyper-cold like winter

>no shitty weather like spring

>no humidity like summer

winter does deliver cute characters in winter coats art tho.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
fall is shit. dead forests and unexpected frosts to kill your garden. can only remember a few select nice autumns
get a toque and a windbreaker jacket with insulation and winter cold ain't nothing, plus winter sports a best
T-man
(May 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM)Yoshin Wrote: fall is shit. dead forests and unexpected frosts to kill your garden. can only remember a few select nice autumns
get a toque and a windbreaker jacket with insulation and winter cold ain't nothing, plus winter sports a best

>trees are dead in winter and just as ugly when the snow melts off

>garden is dead because winter

Think of better reasons to hate fall
Draku
(May 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM)Yoshin Wrote: fall is shit. dead forests and unexpected frosts to kill your garden. can only remember a few select nice autumns
what t-man said at those negative things applying to fall

also i'm not going to wear a jacket and shit inside my own damn home
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
ok
Rotting shit EVERYWHERE, bears rummaging through garbage, fucking hunters all over, "oh you wanted to go ice fishing? here you go with weak thin ice", night sky is some bastard child of summer and winter's with no good constellations.
Also RANDOM frosting is way worse then constant frost
T-man
Those are much more valid, albeit situational.
Yoshin
anything about a season is situational, they're different depending where on earth you are
T-man
(May 11, 2017 at 12:15 AM)Yoshin Wrote: anything about a season is situational, they're different depending where on earth you are
Not when America is the only place worth caring about

[Image: rs_600x413-140711095538-BT2bQrgCEAAWL7v.jpg]
Elyk
but winter almost killed you
Pedigree
^
sealelement
winter is my favorite season too, at least when i can appreciate it (which is not where i live currently)

living in california i sometimes forget that time passes because there isnt any difference between the seasons
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(May 11, 2017 at 4:26 AM)Elyk Wrote: but winter almost killed you
I was thinking the very same thing

You have to admire Yoshin's propensity for forgiveness
Yoshin
One night wont tarnish a whole life of good winter memories
Disrespectfully disagree with your opinion, you're tripping homie. Fuck winter.
God
All seasons with grace,
Have their own distinctive charm.
A bird soars homeward.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pedigree
By the way, fall is the best season objectively.