Windows 10 "Free" Upgrade Ending Soon

Mario
[deleted]
T-man
Windows 10 has been good to me and I've had it since launch, once you disable all the spy shit it's a pretty decent upgrade.
kaZaam
nice ad tman but kesha's clearly gonna get a bigger check
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
pls i can go on thepiratebay and get freeshit whether a shitty company approves of it or not

& yea i'd prob use linux if i could be assed to figure it out and get used to incompatibilities but im guessing w the upset win10 has caused that's just gonna get better and better. mayb
Beako
Windows 7 for life.
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
i think win10 is a gr8 reason to pira7e a former os
God
i made the terible decision of joinnin art schol so im on OSX lel
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
God
it ok tbf, the lack fo game sis annoying tho
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
has it really only been a year

i thought they must have abandoned that "LIMITED TIME ONLY 1 YEAR" thing because it feels like forever

i upgraded my laptop to windows 10 last year and it ran like complete shit so i downgraded again but i still get hassled every time i use my laptop to upgrade again

i'll be glad when it's over
Poxni
OP suggestion doesn't sound like too bad an idea especially if I can just save the key and downgrade if I'm not a fan. Will upgrading do anything messy with settings/installations I have now, or will it at least try to convert some things?
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Yoshin
Here's a tip:
Pick "Download and install later" or something like that, it gives you an iso and product key you can use to install later.
Poxni
(Jul 23, 2016 at 5:46 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Here's a tip:
Pick "Download and install later" or something like that, it gives you an iso and product key you can use to install later.
Where do I check it?
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
So I ended up trying it anyway and...

[Image: 3OcZxAn.png]

Oh well.
kaZaam
how does that even work

like does it mean your gpu cause otherwise i cant see how that would matter unl you have like a crt or some shit n win10 just doesnt support sd
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
im worried windows 10 will break compatibility on my collection of cute indie games