happy birthday minecraft with gadget

fucker5

happy birthday to the best piece of cringe comedy of our time
T-man
Why the fuck did Mike do this?

Why Inspector Gadget?
fucker5
what is the point of minecraft with gadget?
Aidan
[Image: 7fQbGyf.jpg]
Draku
iirc this was making fun of how inspector gadget was randomly the user interface for a mario dvd menu

but it's way fucking funnier to take it out of context
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
[Image: jkQ9m77.jpg]
T-man
(May 11, 2017 at 11:00 PM)Draku Wrote: iirc this was making fun of how inspector gadget was randomly the user interface for a mario dvd menu

but it's way fucking funnier to take it out of context
Oh shit, I'm pretty sure I had one of the DiC discs.

[Image: 96DqR.jpg]

It featured Mario and Heathcliff, the dynamic duo.

What a fucking obscure thing to reference, and in such an indirect way. No wonder they removed this shit.
Aidan
[Image: dDWK6IL.jpg]
Aidan
[Image: eHIjINu.jpg]
T-man
MINEY
fucker5
they had a video of mike and james riffing on the dvd menu, there's also a video of inspector gadget telling you how to browse the cinemassacre site

mike said he was doing a parody of videos like the annoying orange with this but given how insistent he is on deleting it when it gets re-upped that might have just been an attempt to make himself look better? idk, i love this video and think it's a work of art. some parts actually seem like intentional cringe comedy to me rather than just a trainwreck
fucker5
Aidan
[Image: 3naAzJF.jpg]
Aidan
[Image: kzYUzEb.jpg]
Draku
(May 11, 2017 at 11:07 PM)fucker5 Wrote: mike said he was doing a parody of videos like the annoying orange with this but given how insistent he is on deleting it when it gets re-upped that might have just been an attempt to make himself look better?
It could be that, but I think it's more of that the video seems incredibly fucking stupid without the context and reuploads lack that even more than when it was posted and everyone got confused about it, but that's part of what makes it so funny to begin with.

are we posting anime girl reaction images now btw
[Image: AHsIJyN.jpg]
Aidan
[Image: aU2BsJM.png]
Draku
[Image: RZvPiAL.png]
fucker5
T-man
(May 11, 2017 at 11:10 PM)Draku Wrote: are we posting anime girl reaction images now btw
NO IT NEEDS QUESTION MARKS

DRAW SOME ON
Aidan
[Image: A2IVUgU.jpg]