outta whack
how do i calm down the stampedes
T-man
cooling it with the dupes and doing your time would be a start
Pedigree
maybe you should take this time to reflect on your behavior instead of making dupes every day to try to force your way back in
Spritanium
What part of this is a good idea in your mind?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
Fear not, Masked Wrestler, for you will always have a friend on this forum, even if all others turn their backs against you. They know not the consequences of their actions, for they still roam in the twilight realm of half-formed dreams. Keep fighting your battle, there are those here who still remember your greatness, still remember the Great Poster that has always been inside of you. The storm is rough, but you have the strength to weather it. Godspeed, good friend, may the cosmos guide you.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
that great poster is dead. all that's left are shadows
God
As shadows cast darkness,
So too are they restored bright.
The day is waking.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(May 13, 2017 at 12:12 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: Fear not, Masked Wrestler, for you will always have a friend on this forum, even if all others turn their backs against you. They know not the consequences of their actions, for they still roam in the twilight realm of half-formed dreams. Keep fighting your battle, there are those here who still remember your greatness, still remember the Great Poster that has always been inside of you. The storm is rough, but you have the strength to weather it. Godspeed, good friend, may the cosmos guide you.
I remember the greatness, but how much fuckery does that former greatness excuse? When does the good will run dry?
Kabuto
why is puddin literally huey emmerich though its pathetic
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Fun With Despair
(May 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: all that's left are shadows
[Image: Qn0rdpA.png]

To Mason T. Magikoopa

You have committed the great sin of wrath and brought despair and misery to a peaceful online community with your actions.

Because of these acts and more, we are coming to steal your heart to force you to accept your wrongdoings, face your punishment, and stop making dupes.

- The Phantom Thieves
God
(May 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 13, 2017 at 12:12 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: Fear not, Masked Wrestler, for you will always have a friend on this forum, even if all others turn their backs against you. They know not the consequences of their actions, for they still roam in the twilight realm of half-formed dreams. Keep fighting your battle, there are those here who still remember your greatness, still remember the Great Poster that has always been inside of you. The storm is rough, but you have the strength to weather it. Godspeed, good friend, may the cosmos guide you.
I remember the greatness, but how much fuckery does that former greatness excuse? When does the good will run dry?

idk, ask the people who have been fucking with Puddin since day one. fucking disgraceful how quickly people turn on each other on this forum. lefties are all abt trying to support underprivileged ppl/ppl with mental health challenges but when the difficulties those ppl face manifest themselves in anti-liberal sentiment they so quick to defend their ideology at all costs, y'all a bunch of hypocrites. mayb if you had compassion for our friend from the beginning then he wouldn't have turned on all of you. just admit that you never wanted him to be a part of the community.
God
i mean y'all make jokes at the expense of his mental health and circle jerk wih good sh*t farming on posts that take the piss out of him and then you expect him to not snap back at you? give me a break
T-man
I don't think his anti-liberal sentiment was even a problem, at least it wasn't for me. I'm not very liberal so it's not like I wasn't pretending to be an all-inclusive, compassionate individual who turned on him because he stepped on my ideology. As far as I'm concerned, Puddin's undoing was not letting sleeping dogs lie. As I understand it there was some sustained friction in places like the Discord and the IRC, if you aren't also monitoring those places you're only getting half of the story.

Also, Puddin had stated repeatedly that he didn't want special treatment due to his illness. Unless that was an attempt a reverse psychology which, y'know, whoops.
Yrrzy
pretty much the entire puddin drama took place in discord and irc

however id really really like it if everyone could just Stop with it
T-man
(May 13, 2017 at 12:37 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: pretty much the entire puddin drama took place in discord and irc

however id really really like it if everyone could just Stop with it
I don't think people will stop until they're given some sense of closure. From a cursory glance at the forum it looks like everyone's ragging on the special kid for no reason. From the perspective of those who were in the thick of it they may feel justified in their frustration. The IRC and Discord dwellers should have saved the receipts if it was such a shitshow.
God
(May 13, 2017 at 12:17 PM)T-man Wrote: I don't think his anti-liberal sentiment was even a problem, at least it wasn't for me. I'm not very liberal so it's not like I wasn't pretending to be an all-inclusive, compassionate individual who turned on him because he stepped on my ideology. As far as I'm concerned, Puddin's undoing was not letting sleeping dogs lie. As I understand it there was some sustained friction in places like the Discord and the IRC, if you aren't also monitoring those places you're only getting half of the story.

Also, Puddin had stated repeatedly that he didn't want special treatment due to his illness. Unless that was an attempt a reverse psychology which, y'know, whoops.

i don't think puddin deserves special treatment, either. but pointing out that making fun of someone's perception of reality is not a nice thing to do isn't giving puddin special treatment.
Spritanium
Orion stop whiteknighting

You weren't around for any of this, so why do you get to pretend like you have context?

This is a forum that doesn't revolve around one member; if one member decides to make it their life's mission to annoy the shit out of everybody and distract the userbase from other more productive discussions, then they don't need to be here

"Never wanted him in the community"

Yeah sure, that's why he posted for 13 years without any serious issues. The evil minus world staff was just waiting for MW to be created so they could then wait 6 more years before banning Mason. It's the perfect crime.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
if it's any constellation i don't have issue with your actions on this matter (or t-man's). i'm specifically calling people out on pretending like they've been innocently accosted by puddin when they had it a long time coming. i haven't even brougght the minus world staff into it. and i'll stand up for my friends as and when i please.
rtsmarty
(May 13, 2017 at 2:12 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: i'm specifically calling people out on pretending like they've been innocently accosted by puddin when they had it a long time coming.
would you mind being a bit more specific?

i mean like i agree with you to a certain extent, but it really depends on who you are talking about here
Stirling
yeah i'm not gonna lie facey, you and i were occasionally shitty to mason but other than that i don't know of anyone until after his breakdowns/calling people slurs doing anything even meanspirited or not willing to take his shit
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: