I'm innocent! You have to believe me!

Dr. Huey Emmerich
All of the other users are setting me up, Boss! SonicProject is the one who sabotaged Minus Base, not me!

-sobbing uncontrollably-

Orion, aren't you on my side?
Fun With Despair
I bet you're gonna claim sp is a wolf too right

get outta here cuck boy
Dr. Huey Emmerich
Those Diamond Wolves who died are because of SP! I-I'm not a cuck! Please, Boss, don't exile me to the perma lifeboat!
Pedigree
You just don't understand our criticisms let me explain them yet again for the 100th time so that you can fake apologize and go right back to doing it.
Dr. Huey Emmerich
O-of course, SP! I'm sorry I let the nuclear inspecto-I mean, my 'sister' make bad posts. But you have to believe me, I really do have a sister who also makes bad posts! It wasn't just me!
Pedigree
tfw you realize you have been trying to change someone for a decade instead of cutting them off

my life here has literally been a lifetime movie
Dr. Huey Emmerich
Now you know how the Boss feels!
Aidan
so does this imply puddin is going to drown himself and his daughter while his son fucks his wife
that's some dark canon
T-man
(May 13, 2017 at 4:39 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: so does this imply puddin is going to drown himself and his daughter while his son fucks his wife
Wow, I need to play MGS
Aidan
(May 13, 2017 at 4:50 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 13, 2017 at 4:39 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: so does this imply puddin is going to drown himself and his daughter while his son fucks his wife
Wow, I need to play MGS

here's a quick synopsis

[Image: vFv3BXv.png]
God
how can we ban such a wholesome poster
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Agastya
by clicking the ban user button
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
This was a good dupe, why did it die?