T-man
this showed up in my suggestions and this is the scariest fucking thing i've ever seen

sealelement
i feel bad because i actually kind of liked that eddie murphy impression. like if you just close your eyes or look away like i was doing when i wasn't screaming in terror as i watched this, then it's really not that bad.

would donkey be this scary if shrek were in the real world?
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
Yeah the impression is actually really good. It's better than the voice they used for licensed video games. There's another video of this same puppet with a different operator and it's obviously a white guy trying his hardest.

Also Shrek's art style is somewhat realistic, so I imagine Donkey IRL would just be Donkey from the movies.
sealelement

>universal studios hollywood

actually, i can go see this in real life. should i go see this in real life, minus world?
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(May 13, 2017 at 8:17 AM)sealelement Wrote: >universal studios hollywood

actually, i can go see this in real life. should i go see this in real life, minus world?
Yes and tell him about Minus World and then explain the premise of Boko No Pico.
Draku

what are you waiting for?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(May 13, 2017 at 8:19 AM)Draku Wrote:

what are you waiting for?

well, it's 2 AM, for one thing
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Obama, did you ever go see this in real life? How was your experience?
Spritanium
Donkey needs to know about minus world, if he liked that riddle he'll love our shitty memes
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
BTW how many of you would FUG the donkey puppet?
CHESHIRE ☯
Okay despite all the thread revival I truly need a conclusion to this story.
Pedigree
Yes @"Barack Obama", please tell us!