Randomly ban one user for a month each month

God
This will encourage self reflection and give people the opportunity to see what their life would be like if they didn't go on this forum. Their userbar is changed to "Pilgrim" whilst they are banned.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Agree but have a survivor-style vote instead of making it random
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
tie it to mandatory killing game
Pedigree
Okay, but make it opt-in so that the few users that agree to this end up taking all the bans.
Make it SP only, every month.
Pedigree
f zelma
God
some really good ideas came out of this think tank
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Superchao
i volunteer as tribute
Yoshin
man the killing game is getting intense
fucker5
This reminds me of Smogon tests where they play the bracket with or without a specific pokemon to decide their placement in the tiers
Two_Finger
I mean I usually don't even bother posting when I think something is just stupid as fuck but fuck it
here's a No to this suggestion
Mario
Really innovative idea. It'd be interesting to see the different effect on the forum when we lose a Positive Poster or a Sour Grape.

It also might address a problem Minus World has where eventually everyone gets fed up with One member and thinks getting rid of them will solve all of Minus World's problems. It never does and they just move on to someone else, might as well just ban someone randomly and see if that cools off the heat
nick_jr
LOL
nick_jr
[Image: ddffceb957467ca7cd312461ca731a7c.png]
nick_jr
[Image: 00234276d746491057796e97ad0c51d9.png]
kaZaam
(May 16, 2017 at 10:02 AM)Mario Wrote: Really innovative idea. It'd be interesting to see the different effect on the forum when we lose a Positive Poster or a Sour Grape.

It also might address a problem Minus World has where eventually everyone gets fed up with One member and thinks getting rid of them will solve all of Minus World's problems. It never does and they just move on to someone else, might as well just ban someone randomly and see if that cools off the heat

LOL great to have you back kesh

n yea i'm with this for all the same reasons
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]