Everytime I see Spritey's Stoner Mario posted on 4chan

T-man
Someone comments about how gay it is.

[Image: 8mxxUvI.png]

Spritey needs to go back in time and not draw Fludd's eyelid lowered.
Spritanium
I didn't even know this was ever posted on 4chan lol

Add it to the list of Super Mario Sunshine related things I made that people use without crediting me:

[Image: BF8merJ.jpg]
[Image: ieYxxF5.jpg]

And I've never even made one angry tumblr post about it Happy
Spritanium
Also I thought the generally accepted canon was that fludd is female

The idea behind the image is Mario just wants to get high, but he's using fludd's body to do so which makes her uncomfortable. It's rapey but Not GayTM

EDIT: Actually now that I think of it, it wasn't supposed to be sexual at all, fludd was supposed to just be getting a secondhand high (or I guess firsthand) by being used as a bong. Eventually I realized the sexual connotations but just rolled with it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(May 15, 2017 at 3:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Also I thought the generally accepted canon was that fludd is female
Where the actual fuck did you even get this idea?
T-man
Is it because Fludd squirts and bitches also squirt?
Spritanium
Either way if that were you being used as a bong you damn sure wouldnt have a neutral expression

It may be a screw but I stand by this reasoning
Spritanium
(May 15, 2017 at 3:26 PM)T-man Wrote:
(May 15, 2017 at 3:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Also I thought the generally accepted canon was that fludd is female
Where the actual fuck did you even get this idea?
I have no idea where it comes from but it's definitely not just me

I never gave it a gender at all, it's a water gun
Spritanium
But for real I think that wallpaper is going to just enter the historical archives as an official Super Mario Sunshine render even though it's actually from Mario Party or some shit. I just gave him short sleeves
T-man
I'm sorry, I don't care about what you're saying. I'm too busy being blown away by the shittiest logic in the entire world

[Image: eDYvjJM.png]
T-man
I always interpreted Fludd's voice to be a male snot-nosed poindexter type.

Like, I am so sure that this is the case that I would slice my nuts off with a paper trimmer if I was wrong.

What's worse is the Japanese version of the game uses English dialogue even for cutscenes, so any hope of finding clarification in the form of "Waa! Mario-chan is so sugoi desu!" is dashed.
T-man
Thank you, @Spritanium for showing me the light

[Image: aytcoWI.png]
Kabuto
i always assumed fludd was a girl
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
(May 15, 2017 at 8:54 PM)Ivo Eggman Robotnik Wrote: i always assumed fludd was a girl

I'm not so much taken aback by the prospect of Fludd being a girl as I am to the fact I've literally never once heard that people thought that until this thread.
Kabuto
probably something subconscious about helper companions
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
I feel like if Fludd being a girl was a widely held conception there would be more Rule 34 than there is.

Oh wait,

NSFW:

Shit, it must be true. Looks like I've got a date with a paper trimmer.
sealelement
i have to side with t-man's assessment of FLUDD. i always heard FLUDD as like a nasally young boy's voice, like dexter from dexter's lab. although the rest of the FLUDD gender discourse in this thread (which is a thing now) is like... what the fuck

Quote:fludd was supposed to just be getting a secondhand high (or I guess firsthand) by being used as a bong.
i feel this part got lost in the shuffle but needs to be highlighted. would a personified bong get high when we use it to get high?
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
in what fucking universe? i'm with t-man here
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I have no idea how you guys have never heard of that before. I've never understood it but it's been the norm as long as I can remember
T-man
guys what if fludds gender

[Image: giphy.gif]

is fluid
sealelement
(May 15, 2017 at 9:30 PM)T-man Wrote: guys what if fludds gender

[Image: giphy.gif]

is fluid

100% pure gamer 100%