Gabe Newell
Greetings and salutations, Minusians!

For the past couple of months, Minus World has been in a constant state of development. During this time, our treasured PPP has been functioning under the "Shadow Silliness Spot" moniker. However, with our official launch looming, it's become necessary to integrate those Ps.

Minus World users have a craving for Ps. It's in our blood, it's in our rich history. These Ps are a part of us. But how will we mere humans face the ever-growing demand for Ps? How can we ever hope to update the forum title often enough to keep the jokes from getting old?

Let's face it. It's 2016, and computers can do everything now. I'll only be CEO of Valve Software until a computer comes along that can do my job, and considering the company hasn't actually done anything in over three years, we could probably go ahead and make the switch right now. But I digress...I have developed a tool that generates Ps, and it does a spankin' good job. Every day from now until the beginning of time, a new triple-P title will be automatically generated for the PPP. With over 13,000 possible titles, we'll never need to use our brains again - and that's a beautiful thing.

Your friend and ally,
Gaben
T-man
wtf lol
T-man
Also, do the generated words follow a format to keep it from being too nonsensical?

Like,
adjective noun noun
kaZaam
oh wow thats cool if it actually does that
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I personally created three separate arrays of P words that work in the appropriate context
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
Fucking tops
kaZaam
i fuckin KNEW gabe was a robot
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Jul 25, 2016 at 1:15 AM)wtl Wrote: this is what valves working on rather than half life team fortress portal ricochet left for dead dota 3

We all know that Valve is a gambling company now