Official Minus World Wrestling Thread

dayo
Im not sure how popular this will be, so theres a good chance this wont even get off the ground, but eh. Ill try.

This is the official Minus World Wrestling E-Fed topic. If youre not aware of what an e-fed is, its basically a ficticious wrestling federation set up over the Internet.

How this will work is you will send me a profile based on the template below of your wrestler (preferably based on your Minus World character). After several wrestlers have been created, you will get the opportunity to create teams or stables if you wish, or you may choose to be a strictly singles performer (though starting a team in no way binds you to perform tag team matches). Challenges may be issued in this topic towards any other member, including champions, though an updated ranking chart will be posted after events, and unless youre well-placed on the chart, you most likely wont receive title shots (at least not by me; the champions can choose to accept any title challenges they want, time permitting).

I will be using Zeus Pro 4.0.5 to run cards and keep track of the fed. Zeus Pro is a wrestling simulator that produces output in the form of a move-by-move description of matches.

Anyway, here is the template for wrestler creation:

Quote:PROFILE

NAME
Provide a name for you wrestler, preferably your Minus World user name.

WEIGHT
Minimum of 175 lbs, maximum of 250 lbs.

HEIGHT
Minimum of 5 feet, maximum of 7 feet.

HOMETOWN
Yeah.

AFFILIATION
Face (good guy), heel (bad guy), neutral. This doesnt really affect anything except whether the crowd boos or cheers for you.

RING INTRO
What do you do when you enter the ring? Do fireworks go off, does a certain song play, et cetera.

STATS
You are alloted a total of thirty points, to be distributed between the following traits (maximum of ten points per stat):

STRENGTH
Affects your characters ability to perform power moves.

SPEED
Affects your characters ability to perform moves that require speed or agility.

VITALITY
Endurance or energy or whatever.

CHARISMA
How well your character plays off the crowd.

MOVES
In Zeus Pro, you can select from a s***load of moves to assign a wrestlers. Since listing them all and having you choose would be tedious and time-consuming, Im instead going to list the templates and allow you to choose from any of them (as many as you want). Be advised that while it may seem like a good idea to select every single moveset, your character is more likely to win if his moves are tailored to the statistics you assigned him.

All-rounder (various moves)
Big man (power moves) (NOTE: Choosing "big man" will automatically add "all-rounder," as big man only has a few moves)
Luchadore (high-flying lightweight moves)
Martial artist (you know, like karate and judo and s***)
Submissionist
Woman/valet (moves like slapping and hair pulling)

(If you actually know a little bit about wrestling, you may also request specific moves. I will attempt to accomidate you, but cant guarentee Zeus Pro will have you move you want.)

FINISHER
You can also assign a finisher move to your wrestler. Here, I dont actually care how outageous you make the move. You can either use a pre-existing wrestling maneuver or make your own. If you make your own, describe it to me and Ill create a custom move in ZP (though Ill assign the damage stats myself). If youre creating your own move, you must specify whether its a knock-out finisher or submission finisher.
After a few wrestlers have joined, you can start forming factions or tag teams. Just provide the names of the members of the stable or tag team and a description of their entrance.

Im also going to have referee positions open. Note that if you sign up to be a ref, you wont really have much of an active part in the fed. You will just be assigned to matches and whatnot. You can specially request to be the ref for certain matches, but you wont have much of a hand in the match itself. If you do decide you want to be a ref, there are three things you must provide:

Quote: (Ref application)
NAME
Duh.

COUNT SPEED (1-10)
How quickly do you count pinfalls?

STRINGENCY (1-10)
How closely do you stick to the rules?

(If I dont receive enough applications for referees, Ill just create some myself.)

Heres a brief description of match types available:
Quote: (Match types)
SINGLES
One-on-one.

3-WAY SINGLES
One-on-one-on-one.

4-WAY SINGLES
One-on-one-on... you get the idea.

TAG TEAM
Note: you must have registered a tag team or stable to participate in this kind of match.

3-WAY TAG
Tag match with three teams.

4-WAY TAG
Tag match with four teams.

TAG ELIMINATION
A tag team match wherein victory occurs only when both members of a team have been pinned.
In addition to these match types, these rules may be added to matches:
Quote:(Match rules)
STANDARD MATCH
Pinfall, submission, knock-out, count-out, disqualification. Basic.

CAGE
Fight inside a steel cage. First to escape the cage wins.

HELL IN A CELL
A roofed cage that surrounds the entire ringside area.

CASKET
Place your opponent inside a casket to win.

EXTREME RULES MATCH
No disqualification, heavy use of weapons, pinfalls count anywhere.

TABLE MATCH
Put your opponent through a table to win.

LADDER MATCH
Climb a ladder to grab the item hanging above the ring.

TLC MATCH
A ladder match with chairs and tables.

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS MATCH
Fight in an octogon cage. Victory occurs only by submission or knock-out.
EDIT: Also, ZP allows the creation of new match types, so if you have any ideas, Ill try to create them.

EVENTS (SHOWS, PPVs, ET CETERA)
An explanation of the event system: we have one event every day (Daily Damage) plus one supershow a week, typically on Sundays.

Important matches (such as most championship matches or "grudge matches") are reserved for supershows.

Remember, you can issue challenges to any wrestler for any event (though they dont have to accept). Keep in mind that, as the feds general manager, I may book matches I find interesting, even if one or more parties disagree. Im like that.

Oh, and about run-ins: If you want to interfere in any scheduled match, send me a PM. You can attack any of the participants in the match. There can also be more than one run-in per match.

PROMOS
If you want to cut a promo during a scheduled event (challenging a wrestler, insulting an opponent youre facing later at that event, et cetera) send me the contents of the promo before the event and Ill try to include it.
[Image: PjZNV6G.png]
Justyn
i submit whoevr posts next and bcome champion of the world
meeks
hey
[Image: DADVklpUAAEa4rS.jpg]
dayo
welp nobodys beating him hey mods can we lock this thread?
[Image: PjZNV6G.png]